Series 477AV Handheld Digital Manometer
Measures Pressure, Flow and Velocity; ±0.5% Accuracy
The Series 477AV Handheld Digital Manometer is now available with pressure, flow, and velocity measurements along with a number of other convenient features. The built-in air velocity and flow calculations provide accuracy and conserve time and error associated with manual calculations. Also featured on this unit are adjustable zero and span values for calibrating in the field, as well as a damping feature to compensate for the fluctuating of readings.
For Fast and Accurate Calibration Services, CLICK HERE!
- Air flow monitoring
- Duct static pressure
Models & Ordering
- Air and compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±0.5% FS, 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C); ±1.5% FS from 32 to 60°F and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40.0°C).
- Pressure Hysteresis:
- ±0.1% of full scale.
- Pressure Limits:
- See chart on catalog page.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Storage Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- 0.42" (10.6 mm) 4 digit LCD.
- See chart on catalog page.
- Units of Pressure:
- in w.c., ft. w.c., in Hg, psi, oz/in², mm w.c., cm w.c., mm Hg, mbar, Pa, kPa, hPa.
- Units of Velocity:
- fpm, fps, mph, m/h, m/s, k/h, knot.
- Units of Flow:
- cfm, m3/h, m3/s.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V Alkaline battery, installed non-functional, user replaceable.
- 10.2 oz (289 g).
- Process Connections:
- Two barbed connections for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) or 3/16" (4.76 mm) ID tubing. Two compression fittings for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) ID x 1/4" (6.35 mm) OD tubing for 477AV-7 and 477AV-8 only.
- Agency Approvals:
- Calculates and displays air velocity and volumetric air flow
- Rugged aluminum case protects instrument from damage during transport/use
- 9 selectable English and metric engineering units
- Large, easy to read display with backlight for use in dark areas
- Stores up to 40 readings with minimum, maximum and average statistics
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|166T||Telescoping pitot tube||Next Day||$201.00||Order|
|A-201||Rubber latex tubing has less tendency to kink in storage and occupies less space, thus is best for portable work. 3/16" ID, 9' length.||Next Day||$7.50||Order|
|A-303||Portable static pressure tip, for 3/16" ID rubber or plastic tubing with 4" insertion.||Next Day||$9.95||Order|
|A-375||Compression fitting connections, 1/8" tube to 1/8" NPT male.||1-2 Weeks||$3.40||Order|
|A-397||Rugged step drill, quickly provides true round holes in thin materials, no center punch needed to start, automatically de-burrs drilled hole, high speed steel, drills 3/16" through 1/2" holes in 1/16" increments.||Next Day||$55.00||Order|
|A-463||Plastic carrying case with foam liner for 475-1-AV air velocity kit - 13-1/2" x 10" x 2-3/8".||1-2 Weeks||$74.00||Order|
|A-472T||475-T AV telescoping pitot tube air velocity kit less manometer.||Less Than 1 Week||$335.00||Order|
|A-402A||Carrying case for most manometers; tough, gray nylon pouch, double zippered with belt loop||Next Day||$42.25||Order|
|A-47X-BOOT||Rubber boot for manometers (manometer not included).||Next Day||$13.00||Order|
|UHH-C1||Soft carrying case||Next Day||$39.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||477AV||2||NIST||477AV-2-NIST, 477AV Differential Pressure Manometer w/ AV and Flow, 40” w.c./10 kPa Range, NIST Calibrated|
|1” w.c. / 0.249 kPa
4” w.c. / 0.995 kPa
10” w.c. / 2.49 kPa
20” w.c. / 5 kPa
40” w.c. / 10 kPa
200” w.c. / 50 kPa
10 psi / 70 kPa
20 psi / 140 kPa
30 psi / 200 kPa
100 psi / 700 kPa
150 psi / 1000 kPa
|Certificate of Calibration
Factory Calibration Certificate
NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
Product Data Sheet
- We use series 475-6-FM Mk III digital manometer. What is the recommended calibration interval?
- We do not have an official recommended calibration interval. However, we would suggest checking the calibration at least once or twice a year depending on the applciation and how often the unit is used.
- Is there a manometer that is compatible with chlorine gas and sodium hydroxide (bleach)?
- Unfortunately, we do not have any manometers available that can handle chlorine gas or sodium hydroxide (bleach).
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.