Series HM28 Handheld Digital Manometer
High Accuracy (0.2%, 0.1% or 0.05%), Differential, Gage or Absolute
THE SERIES HM28 DIGITAL HAND-HELD MANOMETERM is a precision instrument designed to measure a wide range of pressures to a very high accuracy. The unit incorporates a variety of features in an easy to use format that makes it useful in a wide variety of applications. Features include: measurement in all common pressure ranges, display resolution to 0.001, differential or relative measurement, two line liquid crystal display, and adjustable auto power off to conserve battery. We are so proud of the accuracy of the HM28 that we provide a certificate of calibration with the unit at no additional cost. Depending on your application, the HM28 can be used as a secondary calibration standard for your other pressure instrumentation.
- Calibration facilities
Models & Ordering
- Air and compatible gases.
- (Includes linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability): per order code. ±0.20% full scale ±1 digit. ±0.10% full scale ±1 digit. ±0.05% full scale ±1 digit.
- Wetted Materials:
- 18/8 stainless steel.
- Temperature Limits:
- 23 to 122°F (-5 to 50°C).
- Storage Temperature:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- 30 to 95% rH, non-condensing.
- 2 line, 16 character, dot matrix LCD, with switchable display sizes.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, installed functional, user replaceable. Can operate from external power supply of 7 to 14 VDC.
- Current Consumption:
- <9 mA.
- 964 measured values. Recording intervals adjustable from manual, 1, 5, 10, 20, 30 s, 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 30, 60 m.
- Case Protection:
- IP54 (NEMA 3).
- Case Dimensions:
- 6" x 3.27" x 1.34" in (152 x 83 x 34 mm).
- 9.5 oz (270 g).
- Pressure Connection:
- Hose; 4/6 mm or 1/8" NPT.
- Maximum Measurement Rates:
- Stand alone: 2-1/2 readings/sec (0.1% and 0.05% ratings), 5 readings/sec (0.2% rating). Output to RS-232: 20 measurements/sec (0.2% rating). 10 measurements/sec (0.1% and 0.05% ratings).
- RS-232 Baud Rate:
- Adjustable, 1200, 2400, 4800, or 9600 baud.
- Agency Approvals:
- Measures differential, gage, or absolute pressure
- Able to record up to 964 readings, which can be downloaded to a PC
- Up to 0.05% accuracy
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|HM28-0||1/8" NPT adaptor.||Consult Factory||$55.50||Order|
|HM28-2||Universal power adaptor.||Consult Factory||$228.00||Order|
- We use series 475-6-FM Mk III digital manometer. What is the recommended calibration interval?
- We do not have an official recommended calibration interval. However, we would suggest checking the calibration at least once or twice a year depending on the applciation and how often the unit is used.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.