Series HM35 Precision Digital Pressure Manometer
Up to 0.05% Accuracy, Graphical Display, Data Logging Capability
THE HIGH PRECISION SERIES HM35 DIGITAL MANOMETER is designed to reliably measure and log pressure measurements for critical applications. This family of manometer can measure absolute pressure, differential pressure or gage pressure with up to 0.05% accuracy. The data logging function can store up to 10,742 readings and transmit the readings to a PC through an IR serial port. The large display can graphically display trends in the data as well as peaks and valleys. The series HM35 comes standard with a calibration certificate so that the instrument can be used as a secondary calibration standard when testing other pressure instrumentation. This manometer is ideal for laboratories, calibration facilities, and other critical pressure applications.
- Calibration facilities
Models & Ordering
- Air and compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- 18/8 stainless steel.
- (Includes linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability): Depending on model. ±0.20% full-scale ±1 digit; ±0.10% full-scale ±1 digit; ±0.05% full-scale ±1 digit.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Storage Temperature:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Maximum 95% RH non-condensing.
- Graphical back lit LCD. 128 x 64 points.
- Power Requirements:
- (3) 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries, installed functional, user replaceable. Can operate on 6 to 9 VDC external power.
- Current Consumption:
- 25 mA without back lit display, IR, or buzzer.
- 10,742 readings. Recording intervals adjustable from 1 second to 24 hours or manual.
- Case Protection:
- IP54 (NEMA 3).
- 10.5 oz (300 g).
- Process Connections:
- Hose 4/6 mm or 1/8" NPT.
- Agency Approvals:
- Able to record up to 10,742 readings, which can be downloaded to a PC
- Up to 0.05% accuracy for use in critical applications
- Measure absolute, differential, or gage pressure
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|HM28-0||1/8" NPT adaptor.||Consult Factory||$57.50||Order|
|HM35-1||Communication software key.||Consult Factory||$569.00||Order|
|HM35-2||Infrared RS232 serial adapter.||Consult Factory||$250.00||Order|
|HM35-3||External universal power adapter.||Consult Factory||$161.00||Order|
|HM35-PK||Gas Pressure Maintenance Kit.||Consult Factory||$1,160.00||Order|
|HM35-VK||Vacuum Pressure Maintenance Kit.||Consult Factory||$1,160.00||Order|
- We use series 475-6-FM Mk III digital manometer. What is the recommended calibration interval?
- We do not have an official recommended calibration interval. However, we would suggest checking the calibration at least once or twice a year depending on the applciation and how often the unit is used.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.