Model MST2-01 Digital Moisture Meter
Measures Moisture, Temperature and Relative Humidity
The Model MST2-01 Digital Moisture Meter is a high-accuracy instrument used for determining the moisture content in wood, bamboo, and other various materials. This unit also has the ability to measure ambient temperature and relative humidity. The large digital LCD makes measurements easy to read, while the hold function makes them easy to record. The MST2-01 includes a protective cap, two replacement pins, and one battery.
Models & Ordering
- Moisture: 2 to 70%; Temperature: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C); Relative Humidity: 10 to 90% RH.
- Moisture: ±1%; Temperature: ±2°F (±1°C); Relative Humidity: ±5% RH.
- Moisture: 0.5%; Temperature: 0.1°F/°C; Relative Humidity: 0.1% RH.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 0 to 70% RH.
- 5.75" x 1.5" x 0.75" (147 mm x 36 mm x 18 mm).
- 3-digit LCD.
- Power Requirements:
- 3 V CR2032 lithium metal battery, installed functional, user replaceable.
- 2.4 oz (68 g).
- Measures ambient temperature and relative humidity.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|MST2-RP||Replacement pins, set of 2.||Same Day||$2.30||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.