Series 160S "S" Type Stainless Steel Pitot Tube
Large, Open Tip Design Resists Fouling; Optional Permanent Mount Models
The Series 160S “S” Type Stainless Steel Pitot Tube is designed specifically for flow measurement of dirty, particulate laden air or gas streams typical in smoke stack and other environmental testing. Total and static pressure tubes are precisely aligned and welded together every 6 inches for maximum accuracy, strength, and long term durability. Permanent mount (PM) models include a 1" welded stainless steel sleeve and adjustable compression fitting with 1" MNPT mounting threads.
- Monitor or control air velocity or air flow in particulate laden air streams
Models & Ordering
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-160-CASE||Pitot tube carrying case.||Same Day||$171.00||Order|
- I have an application where i need to check permanently the velocity in a metal duct (16" diameter) the application is metal cutting (cutting with plasma machine. I am selecting the following items. Series 160S Pitot Tubes and Series DM-1200 DigiMag® Digital Differential Pressure and Air Flow Gage a little dust is generated, could it affect the DM-1200 reading
- The 160S pitot tube is specifically designed for flow measurement of dirty, particulate laden gas or air so a bit of dust should not be an issue for your application.
- How do you do traverse readings with a Pitot tube for air velocity and air flow readings?
- Dwyer has a guide on how to calculate air velocity and air flow with Pitot Tubes including traverse readings located on our website at: Air Velocity Measurement
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.