Model ASG Analog Signal Generator
Ramp Function, Bar Graph LED, Selectable Auto Shut Off
The pocket size model ASG Analog Signal Generator is an ideal tool for troubleshooting transmitters, transducers, motors and actuators. The unit generates a 0 to 10 VDC signal in increments of 1 volt or a 4 to 20 mA signal in increments of 2 mA. An LED bar graph visually indicates analog signal level. The model ASG will also continuously ramp to user defined maximum and minimum values with user defined ramp interval timing. Units are furnished with 6 ft (1.8 m) leads with alligator clips, 120 VAC plug-in adapter, protective carrying case and instruction manual.
Models & Ordering
- Voltage: 1000 Ohms min.; Current: 300 Ohms max.
- 0 to 20 mA (2 mA increments) 0-10 VDC (1 VDC increments).
- 2 mA (current), 1 VDC (voltage).
- Ramping Time Intervals:
- 2 to 20 s. (2 s. increments).
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- 32° to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, installed functional, user replaceable or 120 VAC (provided).
- Auto Shutoff Times:
- 2 to 20 m. (2 m. increments) (6 m. default).
- Electrical Connections:
- 6' (1.8 m) with alligator clips.
- 3.2 oz (without battery).
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.