Model CSG Current/Voltage Signal Generator
Ramp Function, Large Numeric LCD Display
The pocket size CSG Current and Voltage Signal Generator is an ideal tool for troubleshooting transmitters, transducers, motors, and actuators. The unit generates a 0 to 10 VDC signal in increments of 1 volt or a 0 to 20 mA signal in increments of 1 mA. The Model CSG features a large LCD display with a blue backlight for use in dimly lit areas. The Model CSG continuously ramps the output using user selected minimum, maximum, and ramp interval timing parameters. Units are furnished with a battery, 120 VAC plug-in power supply, test leads with alligator clips, carrying case, and instruction manual.
Models & Ordering
- Voltage: 1000Ω min.; Current: 300Ω max.
- 0 to 20 mA (1 mA increments); 0 to 10 VDC (1 VDC increments).
- 1 mA (current); 1 VDC (voltage).
- Ramping Time Intervals:
- 1 to 20 sec (1 sec increments).
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, included, user replaceable or 120 VAC (provided).
- Auto Power Off:
- 1 to 20 min.
- Electrical Connections:
- 6 ft (1.8 m) with alligator clips.
- 6 oz (170 g).
- Large Backlit Display
- Timed Ramp Function
- Auto Power Off
- Process Display Configuration
- Transmitter Calibration
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.