Series WPH Waterproof Pocket-Size pH Tester
0.01 pH Resolution
The Series WPH Waterproof Pocket-Size pH Testers are designed to accurately take repeatable readings in a variety of applications. The replaceable double junction sensor contains a regressed glass pH bulb to protect against breaking. The large 4 digit display is easy to read and has a resolution of up to 0.01 pH. The Series WPH comes standard with automatic temperature compensation and can be ordered with a dual pH/temperature display.
- Ecology Studies
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Boiler/Steam Generators
- Printing and Chemical Industries
- Sanitation Plants
Models & Ordering
- WPH-10: -1.0 to 15.0 pH; WPH-20: 0.00 to 14.99 pH; WPH-30: -10.00 to 15.00 pH; Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F).
- WPH-10: ±0.1 pH; WPH-20 and WPH-30: ±0.01 pH.
- 4-digit, 5/16" (8 mm) high LCD.
- WPH-10: 0.1 pH; WPH-20 and WPH-30: 0.01 pH.
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F).
- Power Requirements:
- (4) 1.5 V LR44, alkaline batteries, installed functional, user replaceable.
- WPH-10: Up to three points USA/NIST buffers (4.0/4.0, 7.0/6.86, 10.0/9.18); WPH-20 & WPH-30: Up to 3 points US/NIST (4.01/4.01, 7.00/6.86, 10.00/9.18).
- Enclosure Rating:
- Replaceable double junction.
- WPH-10: 7.2 oz (200 g); WPH-20 & WPH-30: 4.5 oz (125 g).
- Agency Approvals:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|WPH-RS||Replaceable Double Junction Sensor.||Same Day||$78.50||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.