Model 471B Thermo-Anemometer Test Instrument
Measures Air Velocity or Air Volume and Temperature Simultaneously
The MODEL 471B Thermo-Anemometer Test Instrument is a versatile dual function unit that quickly and easily measures air velocity or volumetric flow as well as air temperature in imperial or metric units. A stainless steel probe is included, which has a comfortable hand grip and etched insertion depth marks. The extruded aluminum housing fully protects electronics, yet is lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- Duct traverses
- HVAC inspections
- Testing and balancing
Models & Ordering
- Air velocity and temperature of clean, dry air.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process Air Velocity: -20 to 212°F (-29 to 100°C); Process Temperature: -40 to 212°F (-40 to 100°C); Ambient: 5 to 125°F (-15 to 51°C).
- 4.5 digit LCD.
- 0.1%, 0.1°F/°C.
- Range Air Velocity:
- 0 to 6000 FPM (0 to 30 m/s). -TAB option: 50 to 3900 FPM (0.25 to 20m/s).
- Accuracy Air Velocity:
- ±3% FS within temperature range of 40 to 90°F (4 to 32°C). -TAB option: ±5% of reading, not less than ±1.6 FPM (0.5 m).
- Range Volumetric Air Flow:
- 19,999 in selected flow units.
- Range Temperature:
- -40 to 212°F (-40 to 100°C).
- Accuracy Temperature:
- ±0.5°F (±0.28°C) from 32 to 122°F (0 to 50 °C); ±1.5°F (±0.83°C) from -40°F to 32°F (-40 to 0°C) & 122 to 212°F (50 to 100°C).
- Probe Length:
- 8" (203 mm) insertion.
- Cable Length:
- 28" (71 cm) retracted, 6 ft (183 cm) extended.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, installed non-functional, user replaceable.
- 16 oz (454 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Compatible with Dwyer RP1 thermo-hygrometer and VP1 100 mm vane thermo-anemometer probes (sold separately)
- High contrast and backlit LCD for visibility in any condition
- Able to store up to 99 readings
- Integral sliding cover protects probe sensors when not in use
- Built-in volumetric air flow calculations
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|AP1||Thermo anemometer air velocity & temperature probe with coiled cable, 8" insertion length||Same Day||$200.00||Order|
|A-47X-BOOT||Rubber boot for manometers (manometer no included).||Same Day||$12.50||Order|
|EXAMPLE||471B||1||NIST||471B-1-NIST, 471B Digital Thermo Anemometer, 0 to 6000 FPM (0 to 30 m/s) range, NIST calibrated|
|RANGE||1||0 to 6000 FPM (0 to 30 m/s)|
|OPTIONS||NIST||NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.