Model MIT Miniature Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer
6:1 Distance-to-Target Ratio with Laser Sighting
The Model MIT Miniature Infrared Temperature Thermometer is the ultimate portable infrared solution. This unit has features such as MIN and MAX temperature, adjustable emissivity, battery life indicator, and laser sighting. This affordable thermometer also has a 6 to 1 distance to target ratio in key chain size housing.
Models & Ordering
- Measurement Range:
- -67 to 482°F (-55 to 250°C).
- Operating Range:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- 2% of reading or 4°F (2°C), whichever is greater.
- 0.1°F/0.1°C (switchable).
- Response Time:
- 1 second.
- Distance to Target:
- 6:1 optics ratio.
- Emissivity Range:
- 0.95 default, adjustable 0.05 to 1.00 emissivity.
- Power Requirements:
- (3) 3 V CR2032 lithium metal batteries, (2) installed functional, (1) included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- Typical 40 hours of continuous use (auto power off after 15 seconds).
- 2.29 oz (65 g) including batteries.
- Agency Approvals:
- What is emissivity?
- The ratio of energy emitted by an object to the energy emitted by a blackbody at the same temperature. The emissivity of an object depends upon its material and surface texture:a polished metal surface can have an emissivity around 0.2 and a piece of wood can have an emissivity around 0.95.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.