Model FST-300 Food Service Infrared Thermometer
HACCP Zone Display, In Contact Thermocouple Probe, Perfect for Food Service and Inspection
The Model FST-300 Infrared Thermometer is designed to monitor temperatures in the food service industry. The thermometer has both an infrared sensor and an immersion probe to safely monitor surface and product temperatures. The quick HACCP zone display gives visual indication when products are within a safe storage temperature range for both hot and cold food products. The Model FST-300 also has a built-in white light to illuminate the measurement area.
Models & Ordering
- Infrared Sensor: -67 to 482°F (-55 to 250°C); Probe Sensor: -67 to 626°F (-55 to 330°C).
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- ±1.1°F (0.5°C).
- 0.5°F (0.2°C).
- Distance to Spot:
- 2.5:1 optics ratio.
- Emissivity Range:
- 0.95 default, adjustable 0.1 to 1.0.
- Power Requirements:
- (2) AAA alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 18 hours continuous use (auto power off after 15 seconds).
- 3.5 oz (98.1 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- What is emissivity?
- The ratio of energy emitted by an object to the energy emitted by a blackbody at the same temperature. The emissivity of an object depends upon its material and surface texture:a polished metal surface can have an emissivity around 0.2 and a piece of wood can have an emissivity around 0.95.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.