Model PIT Pocket Size Infrared Thermometer
1:1 Distance to Spot Ratio, Pocket Clip
The Model PIT Pocket Size Infrared Thermometer is the most portable infrared thermometer on the market. The sturdy mounting clip can be attached to any pant or shirt pocket. The Model PIT can be field selected to read in °F or °C. The compact size and single button operation allow users to take quick accurate temperature readings.
- Measuring surface temperature over short distances
Models & Ordering
- Measurement Range:
- -27 to 428°F (-33 to 220°C).
- 0.1°F or °C.
- Emissivity Range:
- Fixed at 0.95.
- Power Requirements:
- (2) 1.5 V button cell alkaline batteries, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Distance to Spot Ratio:
- 4 oz (113.4 g).
- Pocket size and portable
- Sturdy clip for clipping onto clothing
- Temperature measurement up to 428°F
- What is emissivity?
- The ratio of energy emitted by an object to the energy emitted by a blackbody at the same temperature. The emissivity of an object depends upon its material and surface texture:a polished metal surface can have an emissivity around 0.2 and a piece of wood can have an emissivity around 0.95.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.