Model UTG Ultrasonic Thickness Gage
Ideal For Use with Ultrasonic Flow Transmitters, Adjustable Sound Velocity
The MODEL UTG Ultrasonic Thickness Gage measures the thickness of a variety of
materials. The UTG works on a variety of parallel surface material ranging from 0.05
to 7.9" (1.2 to 200 mm).
- Pipe Thickness Measurement
- Finding Wall Thickness
- Monitoring Corrosion in Closed Vessels
- Industrial Applications
Models & Ordering
- Steel, cast iron, aluminum, red copper, brass, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron, other. Selectable option for special materials with known sound propagation rate.*
- 0.047 to 7.874" (1.2 to 200 mm).
- 0.001" / 0.1 mm.
- Sound Velocity:
- 1118 to 20132 mph (500 to 9000 m/s).
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limit:
- < 80%.
- 4 digits, 0.394" (10 mm) LCD.
- Power Requirement:
- (4) 1.5 V AAA alkaline batteries, not included, user replaceable.
- 5.78 oz (164 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Non-invasive thickness measurement
- Reads in inches or millimeters and features an adjustable sound velocity to allow for an array of materials to be measured
- Allows the user to find the wall thickness of the pipe when programming an ultrasonic transmitter without cutting or removing a section of the pipe to measure it
- Ideal for monitoring corrosion in closed vessels such as boilers and chemical tanks and with any ultrasonic flow transmitter
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|A-186||Silicone-based grease acoustic couplant, 3 oz tube.||Next Day||$13.00||B||Order|
|A-188||Silicone-free acoustic couplant, 4 oz tube.||Next Day||$63.50||B||Order|
|A-197||Silicone based RTV acoustic couplant, 2.8 oz.||Next Day||$4.75||B||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.