Series AFR2 Instrument Air Filter Regulator
Compact, Stainless Steel Models, Cost-Effective
The Series AFR2 Instrument Filter Regulator provides clean air pressure to pneumatic controllers, valve positioners, air cylinders and other equipment. Self-relieving regulator is equipped with a 5 micron filter housed in a dripwell with gage port.
CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Models & Ordering
- Air only.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: Aluminum or SS; Filter: Polyethylene; Diaphragm and valve seat plug: Nitrile elastomer.
- Max. Supply Pressure:
- 250 psi (17.2 bar).
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C).
- Minimum Filtering Size:
- 5 micron.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" NPT.
- 1.7 lb (0.6 kg), SS models: 3.0 lb (1.4 kg).
- Do the MPR Miniature Pressure Regulators require a constant flow of air on the outlet? i.e. can they be used to pressurize something to a specific pressure? We have some tanks that need to be pressurized to specific pressure-anything over which would cause damage. If these regulators are set to the desired pressure, will they equalize out once that pressure in the tank has been obtained?
- The MPR series miniature pressure regulators are designed for a constant flow of air on the outlet. They can limit or control the pressure going out, but they are not capable of monitoring pressure downstream of the device and controlling the system pressure accordingly.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.