Series R Regulator
For Pneumatic Air Applications
R Series Pressure Regulators offer economic prices and high performance pressure regulation. Configurable units offer a variety of fitting and port sizes, and supply pressures ranging from 30 to 120 psig. The non-rising adjustment knob allows for simple and precise monitoring of pressure and features a push-pull lock ring.
- Air only.
- Wetted Material:
- Aluminum, polycarbonate and nitrile elastomer.
- 0 to 30 psig or 0 to 120 psig.
- Max. Supply Pressure:
- 165 psig.
- Temperature Limits:
- 41 to 140°F (5 to 60°C).
- <0.2 psig @ 25 psig.
- Air Consumption:
- 0.3 SCFH @ max output.
- Flow Capacity:
- R1: 40 or 60 SCFM @ 70 psig; R2: 90 SCFM @ 70 psig.
- Exhaust Capacity:
- <0.25 SCFM @ 5 psig.
- Process Connection:
- R1: 1/8" NPT or 1/4" NPT; R2: 1/4" NPT.
- Rolling diaphragm
- Panel/pipe/bracket mountable
- Aluminum body, polycarbonate bonnet and knob
- Non-rising adjustment knob with push-pull lock ring
|EXAMPLE||R||1||1||030||Series R1-1030 Size 1 Regulator, 0-30 psi outlet pressure, with 1/8" NPT.|
|1/8" NPT (Size 1 only)
|0-30 psi Outlet Pressure
0-120 psi Outlet Pressure
- Do the MPR Miniature Pressure Regulators require a constant flow of air on the outlet? i.e. can they be used to pressurize something to a specific pressure? We have some tanks that need to be pressurized to specific pressure-anything over which would cause damage. If these regulators are set to the desired pressure, will they equalize out once that pressure in the tank has been obtained?
- The MPR series miniature pressure regulators are designed for a constant flow of air on the outlet. They can limit or control the pressure going out, but they are not capable of monitoring pressure downstream of the device and controlling the system pressure accordingly.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.