Series VPI Valve Position Indicator
Low Cost, Mechanical or Proximity Limit Switches
The Series VPI Rotary Valve Position Indicators are compact yet rugged for confined and severe locations. These versatile units offer visual position indication as well as two internal limit switches. The spring-loaded splined cams require no tools for a quick and precise adjustment. The Series VPI is available with mechanical or proximity limit switches. The mechanical models feature two SPDT limit switches. The proximity models feature two solid-state inductive limit switches eliminating the need for the cams to make contact with the switches. The NEMA 6 (IP67) rating ensures protection against the ingress of liquid and debris.
CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
- Minimum Rotation Travel:
- Maximum Rotation Travel:
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- Switch Type:
- VPI-M: (2) mechanical SPDT limit switches; VPI-P: (2) inductive proximity limit switches.
- Electrical Rating:
- VPI-M: AC: 3A at 250 V, 5A at 125 V; DC: 0.2A at 250 V, 0.4A at 125 V, 4A at 30 V.
- Power Requirements:
- VPI-P: 12 to 24 VDC, 30 VDC maximum.
- Enclosure Material:
- Aluminum die-casting.
- Electrical Connections:
- 8-contact screw terminal strip.
- Conduit Connection:
- (2) 1/2" female NPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 6 (IP67).
- 1.9 lb (0.88 kg).
- Spring-loaded cams for quick position adjustment
- Highly visible indication dome
- What two basic types of position indication are provided with the Proximity position indicator?
- Visual (mechanical) and electrical.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.