Series HBAV Two-Way Detachable Electric Ball Valve
Floating or Modulating, Position Indicator
The Series HBAV is an electrical ball valve ideal for flow control in hot and
cold water HVAC systems. These valves are typically used in conjunction with
air conditioning systems, heating systems, water treatment and production
industries. The HBAV is electrically driven open and/or closed via a
bidirectional AC motor. The electrical valve offers a detachable actuator with
position switches and indicator. The HBAV is available with modulating or
Models & Ordering
- Compatible fluids.
- 2-way, NC.
- Line Size:
- 1/2 to 2" NPT.
- End Connections:
- Female NPT.
- Pressure Limits:
- Max: 375 psi (25 bar); Close off: 87 psi (6 bar).
- Temperature Limit: Ambient:
- Ambient: -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C); Process: 23 to 122°F (-5 to 50°C).
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass, SS, NBR, PTFE.
- Floating: 3-wire; Modulating: 4 to 20 mA (24 VAC power only).
- Power Requirements:
- 120 VAC or 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase.
- Power Consumption:
- Floating: 3 to 5 VA; Modulating: 4 VA.
- Electrical Connection:
- 18 AWG.
- Cycle Time (per 90°):
- 1/2 to 1": 45 sec.; 1-1/4 to 2": 50 sec.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 1 (IP10).
- Housing Material:
- Plastic, nylon, and polyoxymethylene.
- See catalog page.
- Manual override
• Detachable actuator
• High Cv values
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.