Series BV2M Two-Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valve
Full Port, 1000 psig (69 bar)
The Series BV2M Two-Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valve is the economical choice for high quality, SS ball valves for use in chemical, petrochemical, pulp and paper and general applications. The Series BV2M body and endcaps are constructed of investment cast SS, while stem is 316 SS. Seats and body seals are 15% glass reinforced PTFE providing broad media compatibility and bubble tight shutoff to 1000 psig (69 bar). Internally loaded, blowout-proof stem provides safety in the event of overpressure. Full port design allows for maximum Cv with minimal pressure drop. Integral actuator mounting pads allows for ease of automation.
- Gas or liquid flow control
- Chemical, petrochemical, pulp and paper, and other general applications
Models & Ordering
- End Connections:
- Female NPT.
- Pressure Limits:
- 1000 psi (69 bar) WOG, 150 psi (10.3 bar) SWP.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body, Ball, End Cap: CF8M stainless steel; Stem: 316 stainless steel; Seat, Thrust Washer: RTFE; End Gasket, Stem Packing: PTFE.
- Temperature Limits:
- -20 to 450°F (-29 to 232°C).
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/ EU (RoHS II).
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Bubble tight shut off to 1000 psig
- Blowout-proof stem
- Actuator mounting pad
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.