Series DBVL & SWBV NPT Brass Ball Valves
Economical, Easy to Install
The Series DBVL & SWBV Brass Ball Valves are economical hand lever ball valves ideal for commercial or industrial use. The valve body, body cap, and stem are made of a quality brass for great durability and compatibility. The seats and stem packing are constructed of PTFE for long lasting service. A blowout-proof stem provides safety in the event of overpressure, and the full port design allows for the maximum flow coefficient while still retaining minimal pressure drop.
- Gas or liquid flow control
Models & Ordering
- Gases and liquids compatible with wetted materials.
- End Connections:
- DBVL: 1/4" to 3" female NPT; SWBV: 1/4" to 3" sweat connections.
- Pressure Limits:
- 1/4" to 2": -29" Hg to 600 psi (-736 mm Hg to 41 bar) WOG; DBVL: 2-1/2" to 3": -29" Hg to 250 psi (-736 mm Hg to 17 bar) WOG; SWBV: 2-1/2" to 3", -29" Hg to 400 psi (-736 mm Hg to 27 psi) WOG.
- Temperature Limits:
- -40° to 365°F (-40° to 185°C).
- Wetted Materials:
- Body, Body Cap, and Stem: Brass; Seat and Packing: PTFE; Ball: DBVL: 1/4" to 1": Chrome Plated Brass; 1-1/4" to 3": Stainless Steel; SWBV: Stainless Steel.
- Other Materials:
- Other Materials: Body Gland and Stem Nut: Brass; Handle and Handle Nut: Steel; Handle Cover: Rubber.
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- Low lead brass
- PTFE seats to stem
- Blowout-proof stem
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.