Series DBVL & SWBV Low Lead NPT Brass Ball Valve
IAPMO Certified to Meet NSF/ANSI 372-2010, Economical, Easy to Install
The SERIES DBVL & SWBV Low Lead Brass Ball Valves are economical hand lever ball valves ideal for commercial or industrial use where lead content is regulated. The valve body, body cap, and stem are made of a quality low lead brass for great durability and compatibility. The seats and stem packing are constructed of PTFE for long lasting service. A blowout-proof stem provides safety in the event of overpressure, and the full port design allows for the maximum flow coefficient while still retaining minimal pressure drop.
- Low lead
Models & Ordering
- Gases and liquids compatible with wetted materials.
- End Connections:
- DBVL: 1/4" to 3" female NPT; SWBV: 1/4" to 3" sweat connections.
- Pressure Limits:
- 1/4" to 2": -29" Hg to 600 psi (-736 mm Hg to 41 bar) WOG; DBVL: 2-1/2" to 3": -29" Hg to 250 psi (-736 mm Hg to 17 bar) WOG; SWBV: 2-1/2" to 3", -29" Hg to 400 psi (-736 mm Hg to 27 psi) WOG.
- Temperature Limits:
- -40° to 365°F (-40° to 185°C).
- Wetted Materials:
- Body, Body Cap, and Stem: Brass; Seat and Packing: PTFE; Ball: DBVL: 1/4" to 1": Chrome Plated Brass; 1-1/4" to 3": Stainless Steel; SWBV: Stainless Steel.
- Other Materials:
- Other Materials: Body Gland and Stem Nut: Brass; Handle and Handle Nut: Steel; Handle Cover: Rubber.
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II); IAPMO Certified to meet NSF/ANSI 372-2010.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.