Series HBV Hastelloy® C Ball Valve
Corrosion Resistant, Full Port
Series HBV Hastelloy® C Ball Valve incorporates several innovative design features for improved process performance. The ISO 5211 mounting pad facilitates direct mounting of pneumatic and electric actuators. In combination with our high-cycle, live-loaded stem packing system, the HBV series ball valve is an ideal choice for all your automation requirements.
Models & Ordering
- Gases, steam and liquids compatible with wetted materials.
- End Connections:
- Female NPT.
- Pressure Limits:
- 2000 psi (137.9 bar); ASME B16.34 Class 900 (see Catalog page).
- Temperature Limit:
- -20 to 425°F (-29 to 218°C).
- Wetted Materials:
- Valve Body, End Caps, Ball and Stem: ASTM 494 Type CW12MW (Hastelloy® C); Seat, Body Seal, and Stem Packing: TFM.
- Other Materials:
- Body Bolt, Gland Washer, Stem Nut, Space Washer, and Handle: 304 SS; Handle Cover: Vinyl.
- ISO 5211 direct mounting pad
- Blow-out-proof stem
- Lockout capability
- High-cycle, live loaded stem packing
- NI-Alloy C (similar to Hastelloy® C)
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.