Series PBFV Thermoplastic Butterfly Valve
One-Piece Body, Wafer Design
The Series PBFV Thermoplastic Butterfly Valves are an economical thermoplastic constructed butterfly valve ideal for chemical and wastewater applications. A one-piece body design incorporates fully supported flanged bolt holes to prevent stressing of the mating pipe flanges. Series PBFV valves feature a blowout-proof stainless steel stem and a unique, full body liner that has a V-notch retention design that assures positive sealing of the liner to the valve body. An integrally molded face seal provides positive sealing against the mating flange without the need for additional gaskets. Plastic construction gives this valve superior corrosion resistance and the valves will not contaminate sensitive fluids that come into contact with them.
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids and gases.
- Line Size:
- 2" to 10".
- Body Style:
- End Connections:
- Flange, to be used with flanges that are ANSI class 150 dimensions.
- Pressure Limit:
- 150 psi (10.3 bar).
- Wetted Materials:
- Body Material: PP-H; Disc: PVC or CPVC; Liner and Seals: FPM or EPDM; Stem: 316 SS.
- Temperature Limits:
- PVC: 150°F (66°C); CPVC: 215°F (102°C).
- L at end of model number denotes locking hand lever. G at end of model number denotes manual gear.
- Ideal corrosion resistant butterfly valve for chemical and wastewater applications.
- Easily fitted into metal piping system.
- Blowout-proof shaft.
- Full body liner seal.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.