Series BICV Brass Inline Check Valve
Economical, Spring-Loaded for Fast Seating
The Series BICV Brass Inline Check Valves are ideal for use with a broad array
of service mediums including compatible oils, gases, fuels and hydrocarbons. They
incorporate a soft seat for a bubble-tight shutoff and are spring-loaded for rapid
reseating at high and low temperatures. The Series BICV was designed with a smooth
flow profile to minimize head loss and accumulation of debris. The low 0.5 psi (0.04
bar) cracking pressure and patented guided-disc technology ensure reliability at low
and high service pressure.
- To protect equipment against possible damage or contamination resulting from a reversal of flow direction
Models & Ordering
- Liquids and gases compatible with wetted material.
- Line Size:
- See Catalog page.
- Process Connection:
- Female NPT.
- Pressure Limits:
- 1/4" to 2": 400 psi (27.6 bar) WOG; 2-1/2" to 4": 175 psi (12.1 bar) WOG; all sizes: 125 psi (8.6 bar) SWP.
- Wetted Materials:
- Valve Body: Brass (CW617N); Obstructer: Polyethermide; Seat: 1/4" - NBR rubber, 3/8" to 4" - fluoroelastomer; Spring: 302 SS.
- Temperature Limits:
- 10 to 352°F (-12 to 178°C).
- Soft seat for bubble-tight shut off
- Spring loaded for rapid reseating at high and low temperatures
- Patented guided-disc technology
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.