Series DCS/RDCS Springless Diaphragm Valves
Pulse Valve, Ideal for Dust Collection Systems and Bag Houses
The Series DCS/RDCS Springless Dust Collection Valves are ideal for use with the Series DCT1000 and Series DCT500 duct collection timer boards. A springless design offers not only durability, but also reliability for an exceptional cleaning pulse. Both the Series DCS and RDCS have the option for either coupling or NPT connections. The coupling connection allows for a quick and simple installation. Only the stub pipe and blowtube need to be cleaned and deburred before the valve is fit into position. The “T” Series DCS has female threaded connections and the “C” Series DCS has a coupling connection. Both the “T” and “C” versions have a 90° angle between the inlet and outlet: the most suitable configuration for pulse valve applications. The valves are offered in both integrated and remote coil configurations.
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases, filtered and oil free.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: Aluminum; Diaphragm disc: Thermoplastic polyurethane; Solenoid seals: NBR.
- Other Materials:
- Cover: Aluminum; Body bolts: Zinc plated SS; Solenoid: Nylon.
- Pressure Limits:
- Minimum of 4.4 psi (0.3 bar), maximum of 124.7 psi (8.6 bar).
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C); Operating: -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 110 VAC, 220 VAC, or 24 VDC for DCS models.
- Power Consumption:
- 12 W, inrush: 17 VA; Holding: 14.5 VA for DCS models.
- Electrical Connection:
- DIN connection for DCS models.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP65) for DCS models.
- Process Connection:
- See model chart on catalog page.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any position.
- Agency Approval:
• Thermoplastic polyurethane diaphragm for longer life
• High flow factor for effective cleaning
• Unique diaphragm design eliminates spring
• Valve can be mounted in any position
• Quick on & off response time
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-237||Muffler for pulse valve exhaust, 1/8" NPT, fits valve sizes 3/4", 1", 1-1/2" and RSV.||Next Day||$6.00||Order|
|BDA-5030-Q||3/4" replacement diaphragm||Next Day||$14.50||Order|
|BDA-5230-Q||1" replacement diaphragm||Next Day||$14.50||Order|
|BDA-5430-Q||1-1/2" replacement diaphragm||Next Day||$25.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.