Series DCV/RDCV Diaphragm Valve
NPT connections, Easy Installation
The Series DCV/RDCV Dust Collection Valves are ideal for use with the Series DCT1000 and Series DCT500 duct collection timer boards. Both the Series DCV and RDCV have the option for either coupling or NPT connections. The coupling connection allows for a quick and simple installation. Only the stub pipe and blow tube need to be cleaned and deburred before the valve is fit into position. The "T" Series DCV has female threaded connections. Both the "C" and "T" versions have a 90° angle between the inlet and outlet the most suitable configuration for pulse valve applications. The design offers not only ease of installation, but also minimal airflow restriction for an exceptional cleaning pulse. The valves are offered in both integrated and remote coil configurations.
The Muffler Accessory can be easily file installed to any diaphragm valve with an exhaust. Pneumatic exhaust ports are on the diaphragm valves that have dual diaphragms and the units with the integral mounted solenoid. The muffler decreases the amount of noise when the air is exhausted from the valve. Valves with dual diaphragms and an integral solenoid have two exhaust ports and will require (1) A-237 and (1) A-238.
- Dust collection systems
- Bag houses
- For use with DCT1000 and DCT500
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases, filtered and oil free.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: aluminum; Trim: 304 SS; Diaphragm and Seals: NBR; Diaphragm Disc: polyamide.
- Other Materials:
- Cover: aluminum; Body Bolts and Spring: 304 SS.
- Pressure Limits:
- Minimum of 4.4 psi (0.3 bar), maximum of 124.7 psi (8.6 bar).
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C) for RDCV models; -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C) for DCV models; Operating: -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 110 VAC, 220 VAC, or 24 VDC for DCV models.
- Power Consumption:
- 12 W, inrush: 17 VA; holding: 14.5 VA for DCV models.
- Electrical Connection:
- DIN connection for DCV models.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP65) for DCV models.
- Process Connection:
- See Catalog page.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any position.
- Agency Approval:
- Thermoplastic polyurethane diaphragm for longer life
- High flow factor for effective cleaning
- Valve can be mounted in any position
- Quick on & off response time
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-237||Muffler for pulse valve exhaust, 1/8" NPT, fits valve sizes 3/4", 1", 1-1/2" and RSV.||Same Day||$6.20||Order|
|A-238||Muffler for pulse valve exhaust, 3/8" NPT, fits valve sizes 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" and 3".||Same Day||$5.20||Order|
|A-239||Muffler for Series' DCV/RDCV/RSV valves, 1/4" NPT.||Same Day||$6.20||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.