Series 2000VA/3000WA Hi-Flow™ Control Valve
Globe Valves, Ideal for Steam and Water Flow Control, 1/2" to 2-1/2" Sizes, 2-Way or 3-Way
W.E. Anderson Hi-Flow™ control valves are single seated, top or cage guided globe valves - probably the simplest, from construction standpoint, yet most versatile control valve in The Hi-Flow™ control valve can fit applications with a smaller size since the valve has a greater flow capacity than most conventional valves of the same size.
Coupled with the high flow capacity, the Hi-Flow™ control valve maintains a wide rangeability of 50:1 to insure precise control. Heavy duty Hi-Flow™ control valves are ruggedly constructed of the highest quality materials, precision machined, and performance tested to assure years of trouble free service. Standard packing consists of PTFE V-rings and wiper to minimize friction without leakage at high operating pressures. Available in brass, iron, 316 SS body, trim is 316 SS with all welded plug construction provide superior durability and corrosion resistance.
Caution: Use of an actuator supply gas other than air can create a hazardous environment because a small amount of gas continuously vents to atmosphere.
- Flow control, mixing, or diverting service.
- Perfect for steam, water or compatible glycol solutions.
Models & Ordering
- VALVE BODY
- Compatible liquids, gases, and steam.
- Line Size:
- 1/2" to 2.
- Body Style:
- 2-way or 3-way globe.
- End Connections:
- 1/2" to 2" female NPT.
- Pressure Limit:
- Iron or Bronze Body - 250 psi (17.2 bar), 316 SS Body - 300 psi (20.7 bar).
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: iron, bronze, or 316 SS; Trim: 316 SS; Packing: PTFE.
- Temperature Limits:
- 20 to 400°F (-7 to 204.4°C).
- Pneumatic spring/diaphragm.
- Control Signal:
- 3 to 15 psi (0.21 to 1.0 bar) standard. Custom ranges available.
- Maximum Supply Pressure:
- 220, 222, and 230: 100 psi (6.89 bar). 221, 223, 231, and 233: 50 psi (3.45 bar).
- Air Connection:
- 1/4" female NPT.
- Temperature Limit:
- 150°F (66°C).
- Wide Rangeability of 50:1
- Exceptional shut-off and leak rate that meets ANSI/FCI 70-2 Class IV (0.01% of Cv in the closed position)
- Selectable fail safe condition with Air-to-Raise or Air-to-Lower actuators and Push-to-Open or Push-to-Close valve bodies
- Linear or equal percentage flow characteristics
- Low flow options of restricted trim or needle plug
- Removeable and replaceable seat ring
|EXAMPLE||2001||V||N||3||2||230||2||165EL||Series 2001VN32-230-2-165EL, 2-way, Push-to-Close Valve, 3/4" NPT, single seat, 1/8" needle valve plug, bronze body, 316 SS trim, Lin-E-Aire®, air-to-raise actuator, with electric linear positioner.|
|2-way, 1/2" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
2-way, 3/4" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
2-way, 1" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
2-way, 1-1/4" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
2-way, 1-1/2" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
2-way, 2" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
2-way, 2-1/2" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
2-way, 3" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
2-way, 4" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
2-way, 1/2" NPT, Push-to-Open Valve
2-way, 3/4" NPT, Push-to-Open Valve
2-way, 1" NPT, Push-to-Open Valve
2-way, 1-1/4" NPT, Push-to-Open Valve
2-way, 1-1/2" NPT, Push-to-Open Valve
2-way, 2" NPT, Push-to-Open Valve
2-way, 2-1/2" NPT, Push-to-Open Valve
2-way, 3" NPT, Push-to-Open Valve
2-way, 4" NPT, Push-to-Open Valve
3-way, 1/2" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
3-way, 3/4" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
3-way, 1" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
3-way, 1-1/4" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
3-way, 1-1/2" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
3-way, 2" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
3-way, 2-1/2" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
3-way, 3" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
3-way, 4" NPT, Push-to-Close Valve
|2-Way Single Seat
3-Way Dual Seat
|VALVE PLUG TYPE||A
Equal % Needle
316 Stainless Steel
|TRIM MATERIAL||2||316 Stainless Steel|
|Evenaction, Air-to Lower, 9 in² (2-way only)
Evenaction, Air-to Lower, 21 in² (2-way only)
Evenaction, Air-to Lower, 59 in² (2-way only)
Lin-E-Aire®, Air-To-Lower, 20 in²
Lin-E-Aire®, Air-To-Lower, 45 in²
Lin-E-Aire®, Air-To-Lower, 45 in²
Lin-E-Aire®, Air-To-Lower, 80 in²
Lin-E-Aire®, Air-To-Raise, 20 in² (2-way only)
Lin-E-Aire®, Air-To-Raise, 45 in² (2-way only)
Lin-E-Aire®, Air-To-Raise, 80 in² (2-way only)
|NEEDLE PLUG PORT SIZE||2
|1/8" Needle Type "N" Plug Only (2000 only)
3/16" Needle Type "N" Plug Only (2000 only)
1/4" Needle Type "N" Plug Only (2000 only)
5/16" Needle Type "N" Plug Only (2000 only)
3/8" Needle Type "N" Plug Only (2000 only)
|Reduced Port: 3/4" to 1/2" (2001 only) or 1" to 1/2" (2002 only)
Reduced Port: 1" to 3/4" (2002 only)
Electric Linear Positioner
Pneumatic Linear Positioner
High Range Flange, Class 250, 300
Low Range Flange, Class 125, 250
2-10 Operation Pressure
10-18 Operation Pressure
Spring Loaded Graphite Packing
Lubricated Graphite Packing with Lubricator
TFE V-Ring Packing for Vacuum Service
Double TFE V-Ring Packing for Positive Pressure
Double TFE V-Ring Packing for Negative Pressure
Double TFE V-Ring Packing for Alternating Positive and Negative Pressure
Factory Mounted I/P, 3-5 psig
Factory Mounted I/P, 6-30 psig
Factory Mounted I/P, 3-5 psig, Explosion-proof
Factory Mounted I/P, 6-30 psig, Explosion-proof
- What if I need parts for my Hi-Flow™ control valve?
- Many Hi-Flow™ valves have been in service for 15+ years with all original parts. However, since Hi-Flow™ valves are commonly used in steam service, a severe application, some parts may wear over time. Unlike other control valves, Hi-Flow™ valves are designed with removable seat rings making repair or replacement of components an option. Although all parts are available, you will probably never need more than a seat ring, plug assembly, and stem packing to have a valve that is like new.
- Hi-Flow™ control valves call out ANSI B16.104 Class IV flow leakage. What does this mean?
- ANSI B16.104 is a testing specification for control valves. This specification has actually been superseded by ANSI/FCI 70-2 Class IV. The class IV designation defines the allowable amount of leakage through the valve seat in the closed position. Class IV allows for .01 percent of the rated flow (Cv), to pass through the seat. Class IV is common for metal to metal seated valves.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.