Series HGV Hand Operated Globe Valve
Low Cost, High Pressure Rating
The Series HGV Hand Operated Globe Valves are an economical and functional alternative to large actuator/control valve packages. Metal-to-metal seating ensures excellent flow control and shut-off service. The body and bonnet are each constructed of CF8M (316) stainless steel for superb corrosion resistance and chemical compatibility.
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids and gases.
- End Connections:
- Female NPT.
- Pressure Limits:
- 725 psi (50 bar) from -20 to 200°F (-28.9 to 93.3°C); 500 psi (34.5 bar) at 300°F (148.9°C); 450 psi (31.0 bar) at 325°F (162.8°C); 100 psi (6.9 bar) at 350°F (176.7°C).
- Wetted Materials:
- Body, Bonnet, Packing Nut: CF8M (316) SS; Disc, Stem, Retainer Ring, Gland: 316 SS; Packing: PTFE.
- Temperature Limits:
- -20 to 356°F (-28.9 to 180°C).
- Other Materials:
- Hand Wheel: cast iron; Plate: aluminum; Wheel Nut: 316 SS.
- Threaded ends conform to ANSI B 2.1, BS 21, DIN 259/2999, ISO 228.
- Stainless steel inside screw, screwed bonnet, swivel disc integral seat, rising stem and hand wheel.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.