Series PGV Compact Plug Valve
One Piece Body, Low Operating Torque
The Series PGV Compact Plug Valves are designed to stop forward flow of up to 3000 psig with ease. The combination of 1/4 turn operation and low operating torque allows for quick opening and closing providing positive shut off to instrumentation and process systems. The PGV series comes in either fractional tube fitting or female NPT connections. Available in either 316 stainless steel or brass, the one-piece body makes this valve an economical choice for your application.
Models & Ordering
- Gases and liquids compatible with wetted materials.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: 316 stainless steel or brass; O-Rings: PTFE coated fluorocarbon FKM; Plug: PTFE coated 316 SS or PTFE coated brass.
- Pressure Limits:
- Stainless Steel: 3000 psig (207 bar). Brass: 3000 psig (207 bar): 2.3 mm or 4.4 mm orifice; 2000 psig (138 bar): 7.2 mm orifice.
- Temperature Limit:
- -10 to 400°F (-23 to 240°C).
- Female NPT, fractional tube fitting.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.