Series RSV Pilot Solenoid Valve
For Use with Remote Valves
The Series RSV Pilot Solenoid Valve is used to operate the Series RDCV remote type diaphragm valve. The RSV can drive all size diaphragm valves. Consult factory for mounting of RSV valves with our DCT timer boards together in one enclosure all pre-wired.
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases, filtered and oil free.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: aluminum; Core and spring: 304 SS; Seals: NBR.
- Pressure Limits:
- Minimum of 4.4 psi (0.3 bar), maximum of 124.7 psi (8.6 bar).
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C); Operating: -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 110 VAC, 220 VAC, or 24 VDC.
- Power Consumption:
- 2 W, inrush: 17 VA, holding: 14.5 VA.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP65).
- Electrical Connection:
- DIN connection or wire leads, 18 AWG, 22" (55 cm) long.
- Process Connection:
- 1/8" female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any position.
- 0.60 lb (0.27 kg).
- Pneumatic Tube Length:
- Maximum of 9.8 ft (3 m).
- Agency Approval:
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.