Series SVE Solenoid Valve Enclosures
For the Series RSV Remote Solenoid Valves
The Series SVE Solenoid Valve Enclosures are multi-valve enclosures for the RSV pilot valve. The SVE offers a convenient weatherproof enclosure package with all solenoids pre-wired to a terminal block. Enclosures are available in 6 or 12 valve size with choice of pilot valve voltage.
- For use with RSV only, compatible gases
Models & Ordering
- Service (for RSV):
- Compatible gases, filtered and oil free.
- Wetted Materials (for RSV):
- Body: aluminum; Core and spring: 304 SS; Seals: NBR.
- Pressure Limits (for RSV):
- Minimum of 4.4 psi (0.3 bar), maximum of 124.7 psi (8.6 bar).
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C); Operating: -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C).
- Power Requirements (for RSV):
- 110 VAC, 220 VAC, or 24 VDC.
- Power Consumption (for RSV):
- 12 W, inrush: 17 VA, holding: 14.5 VA.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP65).
- Enclosure Material:
- Anodized aluminum with NBR gasket.
- Electrical Connection:
- All RSV are pre-wired to a terminal strip.
- Conduit Connection:
- 3/4" female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any position.
- Pneumatic Tube Length:
- Maximum of 9.8 ft (3 m).
- Weatherproof enclosure
- Can order pre-wired to terminal block
- Available in 6 or 12 valve size
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.