Series DPG Digital Pressure Gage
±0.25% or ±0.5% F.S. Accuracy, NEMA 4X (IP66) Aluminum Housing
Replace your outdated analog gages with the new SERIES DPG Digital Pressure Gage. The Series DPG has a high ±0.25% or ±0.5% full-scale accuracy. The 4 digit digital display will reduce the potential for errors in readings by eliminating parallax error commonly produced with analog gages. Series DPG is battery powered and has an auto-shut off to conserve battery life. Battery life, on average, will last 2000 hours. A 4 button key pad allows easy access to features without the need to work through complex menus or difficult key combinations. These features include backlight, peak and valley, tare or auto zero and conversion of the pressure units.
- Process applications
- Replacement for legacy analog gages
- OEM applications
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids and combustible gases (for FM listing see Agency Approvals below).
- Wetted Materials:
- Type 316L SS.
- Housing Materials:
- Polycarbonate front and back cover, anodized aluminum extruded housing with recessed grooves, polycarbonate overlay, Buna-N O-rings, 316L SS sensor construction.
- DPG-000: 0.5% FS; DPG-100: ±0.25% FS; ±1 least significant digit @ 70°F (21°C) (includes linearity, hysteresis, repeatability).
- Pressure Limit:
- 2x pressure range for models ≤1000 psi; 5000 psi for 3000 psi range; 7500 psi for 5000 psi range.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Designed to meet NEMA 4/4X (IP66).
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 130°F (-18 to 55°C).
- Thermal Effect:
- Between 70 to 130°F is 0.016%/F. Between 32 to 70°F is 0.026%/F. Between 10 to 32°F is 0.09%/F. Between 0 to 10°F is 0.50%/F.
- 3.00" OD x 1.90" deep (max).
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" male NPT.
- 8.84 oz (275 g).
- 4 digit (.425" H x .234" W digits).
- Power Requirements:
- (2) AAA alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 2000 hours typical; Low battery indicator. (60 hours in continuous use).
- Auto Shut-Off:
- Gage: 60 minute auto shut-off. Auto shut-off may be disengaged. Backlight: 2 minute auto shut-off.
- Agency Approvals:
- DPG-000: CE; DPG-100: CE, FM approved to be intrinsically safe for Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D, for ranges 0-5 to 0-3000 psi.
- High accuracy provides exceptional measurement minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- Backlit 4-digit display provides clear parallax-free reading reducing potential for errors
- Battery-powered gage with auto-shutoff eliminates wiring and prolongs battery life reducing service calls
- Push-button zero reduce installation and service time
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-183||Protective gage boot, 4.5" x 4.1" x 1.9", .15 .lb||Same Day||$9.00||Order|
|A-184||Protective carrying case, 8.5" x 6.0" x 2.9", .70 .lb||Same Day||$30.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||DPG||0||01||Option||Series DPG-001 Digital Pressure Gage, range 0-5 psig.|
|SERIES||DPG||Digital Pressure Gage|
|-14.7 to 0 psig, with Ceramic Sensor (not FM Approved)
0 to 5 psig
0 to 15 psig
0 to 30 psig
0 to 50 psig
0 to 100 psig
0 to 200 psig
0 to 300 psig
0 to 500 psig
0 to 1000 psig
0 to 3000 psig
0 to 5000 psig (not FM Approved)
0 to 8000 psig (not FM Approved)
-30" Hg to 0 to 15 psig (not FM Approved)
-30" Hg to 0 to 30 psig (not FM Approved)
-30" Hg to 0 to 45 psig (not FM Approved)
-30" Hg to 0 to 60 psig (not FM Approved)
-30" Hg to 0 to 100 psig (not FM Approved)
|BSPT G1/4 Thread
NIST Certificate of Calibration
Panel Mount Bezel
Special 1/4 Tube Fitting
- I have a DPG-200 Digital Pressure Gauge. I need to know if Dwyer can make them with a 90 Degree fitting or elbow, or with the fitting coming out of the back of the gauge?
- The DPG-200 Digital Pressure Gage is only available with a bottom connection. Having a back connection would not be feasible due to the electrical connection already existing at the back. However, one would have the option of connecting a Series A-2022 (purchased separately) SS elbow to the bottom connection.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.