Series ADPS/EDPS Differential Pressure Switch
With Dual Scale Field Adjustable Set Point Knob
The Series ADPS/EDPS Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch is designed for pressure, vacuum, and differential pressures. The dual scaled adjustment knob in inches water column and pascals allows changes to the switching pressure to be made without a pressure gage. The ADPS/EDPS is available with settings from 0.08 in w.c. (20 Pa) up to 20 in w.c. (5000 Pa). The silicone diaphragm and PA 6.6 body make the series ADPS ideal for use with air and other noncombustible gases. Series EDPS models meet UL508 and are constructed of plenum rated plastics. The compact size, adjustment knob and low cost make the ADPS/EDPS the perfect choice for HVAC applications.
Please see SERIES AT1ADPS for ATEX approved.
- Monitoring air filters and ventilators.
- Monitoring industrial cooling-air circuits.
- Overheating protection for fan heaters.
- Monitoring flows in ventilation ducts.
- Controlling air and fire-protection dampers.
- Frost protection for heat exchanges.
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- ADPS: Diaphragm material: Silicone; Housing material: POM; Switch body: PA 6.6; Cover: Polystyrene;
EDPS: Diaphragm material: Silicone; Housing material: Switch body: PA 6.6; Cover: Polystyrene; Materials UL 94 V-0 rated.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process and ambient temperature from -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Max. Operating Pressure: 40" w.c. (10 kPa) for all pressure ranges.
- Switch Type:
- Single-pole double-throw (SPDT).
- Electrical Rating:
- Max. 1.5 A res./0.4 A ind./250 VAC, 50/60 Hz; Max. switching rate: 6 cycles/min.
- Electrical Connections:
- Push-on screw terminals. M20x1.5 with cable strain relief or optional 1/2" NPT connection.
- Process Connections:
- 5/16" (7.94 mm) outside diameter tubing, 1/4" (6.0 mm) inside diameter tubing.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 3 (IP54).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Vertically, with pressure connections pointing downwards.
- Mechanical Working Life:
- Over 106 switching operations.
- 5.6 oz (160 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, ETL approved to UL508 and CSA C22.2#14 (EDPS only).
- Adjustment know changes switching pressure easily with a pressure gage reducing components for application
- Low cost device makes it an excellent solution in BAS and HVAC applications requiring duct control and monitoring
- Relay contact allows simple integration with DDC or building systems
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-288||“L” type metal mounting bracket with screws.||Same Day||$3.50||Order|
|A-289||“S” type metal mounting bracket with screws.||Same Day||$3.50||Order|
|A-482||M20 x 1.5 cable gland fitting adapter.||Same Day||$1.60||Order|
|A-483||1/2" conduit fitting adapter.||Same Day||$1.60||Order|
|A-484||Metal 90° static tip.||Consult Factory||$1.80||Order|
|A-485||Clear plastic cover for ADPS.||Same Day||$1.50||Order|
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange.||Same Day||$6.67||Order|
|A-481||Installer kit, (includes 2 static pressure tips and PVC tubing).||Same Day||$4.25||Order|
- EDPS series, can the 'delta-P' screw be used to increase or decrease deadband?
- The ∆P screw should never be adjusted. It is used to calibrate the instrument to make sure it will switch within the specified range.
- Will a Dwyer pressure switch be damaged if the pressure exceeding the maximum set-point is applied to the switch?
- No. Not unless the maximum pressure rating of the switch is exceeded.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.