Series VTT Hot-Wire Air Velocity/Temperature Transmitter
Configurable Air Velocity Ranges, Available with 5 Digit Display
This Series is no longer available.
- Clean air and compatible, non-combustible gases.
- Air Velocity: ±3% of reading ±60 fpm (±0.3 m/s); Temperature: ±0.5% of reading ±0.6°F (±0.4°C).
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient and Process: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) [see chart on Catalog page for temperature effects on range]; Storage: 14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C).
- Power Supply:
- 24 VAC/VDC (±10%) 3-4 wires.
- Current Consumption:
- 4-20 mA Output: 80 mA maximum; 0-10 V Output: 40 mA.
- Response Time:
- Air Velocity: 2 seconds to 1/e (63%) of final value; Temperature: 5 seconds to 1/e (63%) of final value.
- Maximum Loop Resistance:
- 4-20 mA Output: 500 Ω; 0-10 V Output: 1 kΩ.
- 5 digit; Resolution 1 fpm (0.1 m/s) 1.0°F (0.1°C). Alternates between velocity and temperature.
- Electrical Connection:
- Screw terminal block.
- Cable Length (Remote Probe):
- 6.56 ft (2 m).
- Enclosure Rating:
- ABS rated NEMA 4X (IP65).
- Can be mounted in any orientation. Probe must be aligned with airflow. Mounting accessory included.
- With Display: 0.32 lb (145 g); Without Display: 0.24 lb (110 g).
- Agency Approvals: