Series 3ZV2 Three-Way Detachable Zone Valve
Floating or Modulating
3ZV2 Series Zone Valves are ideal for flow control in hot and cold water HVAC systems. Zone valves are typically used in conjunction with a thermostat to control room temperature. The 3ZV2 is electrically driven to open and or close via a bidirectional motor. Units are available in 1/2", 3/4", 1", and 1-1/4" sizes with 24 or 120 VAC power supply. Easy to install, these units are direct replacements for competitor units. Manual override lever is easily accessible externally. Consult factory for 220 VAC power supply, optional auxiliary switches, and BSP or sweat connections.
3ZV2 models come in floating or modulating input types. Floating units are controlled
directly from the thermostat and modulation units accept either a 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 VDC input. Modulating models include a motor time out feature that automatically turns off the motor after the full stroke of the valve to increase motor life. Featured in the 3ZV2 is a detachable actuator that is easily removable by a turn key allowing the valve body to be installed without the actuator. Actuator housing is constructed of fire resistant plastic.
Models & Ordering
- Compatible fluids.
- Line Size:
- 1/2" to 1-1/4".
- End Connections:
- Female NPT (optional BSP, sweat connections).
- Pressure Limits:
- Maximum: 300 psi (20.7 bar); Close-off: 43 psi (2.96 bar).
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C); Process: 37 to 201°F (3 to 94°C).
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass, stainless steel, NBR.
- Flow Characteristic:
- Quick opening.
- Floating: 3-wire; Modulating: 0 to 10 VDC or 4 to 20 mA (24 VAC power only).
- Power Requirements:
- 120 VAC or 24 VAC, ±10%, 50/60 Hz. (Optional 220 VAC.)
- Power Consumption:
- Floating: 2.5 VA; Modulating: 3.5 VA.
- Electrical Connection:
- 18 AWG jacketed, 9" (228 mm) long.
- Cycle Time:
- Opening Time: 50 to 65 seconds.
- Enclosure Rating:
- General purpose.
- Housing Material:
- PVC and polycarbonate.
- Manual override lever
- Removable actuator
- Motor time out for controllers that do not automatically turn off their signal after the full stroke of the valve
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.