Series RHP-W Wall Mount Humidity/Temperature/Dew Point Transmitter
Optional LCD Display
The Series RHP-W Wall Mount Humidity/Temperature/Dew Point Transmitter is the most versatile room transmitter on the market. The stylish housing is well vented to provide air flow across the sensor to improve measurement accuracy. An optional LCD display can be integral to the transmitter or a remote display can be ordered for building balancing or LEED® validation. The LCD display indicates the ambient temperature along with the humidity or dew point. The transmitter has internal dip switches to select the temperature engineering units and whether the transmitter outputs humidity or dew point.
The humidity and the dew point are measured using a capacitive polymer sensor that completely recovers from 100% saturation. The humidity and dew point can have either a current or voltage output, while the optional temperature output can be a current, voltage, RTD or thermistor. For models with current or voltage for the temperature output, the temperature range is field selectable. For models with resistive thermistors or RTD outputs, please click here for temperature to resistance lookup tables.
For Fast and Accurate Calibration Services, CLICK HERE!
Models & Ordering
- Relative Humidity Range:
- Range: 0 to 100% RH.
- Temperature Range:
- -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C) for thermistor and RTD sensors. -20 to 140°F (-28.9 to 60°C) for solid state band gap temperature sensors.
- Dew Point Temperature Range:
- -20 to 140°F (-28.9 to 60°C); 0 to 100°F (-17.8 to 37.8°C); 40 to 90°F (4.4 to 32.3°C); -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C) field selectable ranges.
- >RH: Model RHP-2XXX ±2% 10-90% RH @ 25°C, Model RHP-3XXX ±3% 20-80% RH @ 25°C;
Thermistor temperature sensor: ±0.36°F @ 77°F (±0.2°C @ 25°C);
RTD Temperature sensor: DIN Class B; ±0.54°F @ 32°F (±0.3°C @ 0°C);
Solid state band gap temperature sensor: ±0.9°F @ 77°F (±0.3°C @ 25°C).
- ±0.1% typical.
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C); Storage: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- 4-20 mA Loop Powered Output:
- >Power Requirements: 10-35 VDC.
Output Signal: 4-20 mA, 2 channels for humidity/solid state temperature sensor models (loop powered on RH).
Switch selectable RH/dew point. Switch selectable normal or reverse output.
- 0-5/10V Outputs:
- >Power Requirements: 15-35 VDC or 15-29 VAC. Output Load: 5 mA max., 2 channels for humidity/solid state temperature sensor models.
Switch selectable 0-10V/2-10V or 0-5V/1-5V output. Switch selectable RH/dew point. Switch selectable normal or reverse output.
- Solid State Band Gap Temp Sensor Output Ranges:
- Switch selectable, -20 to 140°F (-28.9 to 60°C); 0 to 100°F (-17.8 to 37.8°C); 40 to 90°F (4.4 to 32.3°C); -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C). (See R-T Lookup Table).
- Response Time:
- 15 seconds.
- Electrical Connections:
- Screw terminal block.
- <1% RH/year.
- RH Sensor:
- Capacitance polymer.
- Enclosure Material:
- Warm gray polycarbonate.
- Optional LCD, backlit on 0-5/10V models. Switch selectable %RH or dew point, °F/°C.
- Display Resolution:
- RH: 1%; Temperature: 0.1°F (0.1°C); Dew Point: 1°F (1°C).
- 0.3 lb (0.14 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-449||Remote display with mini USB display.||Next Day||$52.00||Order|
|SCD-PS||100 to 240 VAC/VDC to 24 VDC power supply.||Next Day||$31.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||RHP||2||W||1||0||LCD||Series RHP-2W10-LCD Wall Mount Humidity/Temperature/Dew Point Transmitter, 2% accuracy, wall mount, 4-20 mA output, with LCD.|
|SERIES||RHP||Wall Mount Humidity/Temperature/Dew Point Transmitter|
|MOUNTING TYPE||W||Wall Mount|
IV Combo 4-20 mA/0-10 Volts
IV Combo 4-20 mA/0-10 Volts
10KΩ TC Curve A
10KΩ TC Curve B
3KΩ TC Curve C
100Ω RTD Curve D
1KΩ RTD Curve E
20KΩ TC Curve F
NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.