Model OSC-200 Omnidirectional Occupancy Sensor
360° Detection Pattern, Energy Efficient
The Model OSC-200 Omnidirectional Occupancy Sensor automatically controls a HVAC ventilation system. A spherical Fresnel lens provides a 360° detection zone with the use of infrared technology. The integrated dual delay processor saves energy by eliminating false activation due to short-term occupancies. The Model OSC-200 is designed to be ceiling mounted, and is pre-wired for ease of installation.
- Lighting control
- Building energy conservation
Models & Ordering
- Infrared Sensor:
- Dual element.
- 34.4 ft (10.5 m) Diameter at 13.8 ft (4.2 m) mount height.
- Detectable Speed:
- 0.33 to 9.8 ft/sec (0.1 to 3.0 m/sec).
- Control Output Rating:
- SPDT, 0.2A at 30 VDC.
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Power Consumption:
- Standby: 5 mA, Operating: 18 mA.
- Mounting Height:
- 7.9 to 13.8 ft (2.4 to 4.2 m).
- Power Requirements:
- 22 to 26 VAC/DC.
- 2.4 oz (68 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Delay processor suppresses switch activation during momentary occupancy
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.