Model THI2-10 Digital Thermo-Hygrometer
Remote Probe, Push Button Calibration
The THI2-10 Digital Remote Sensing Thermo-Hygrometer accurately takes humidity, temperature, dew point and wet bulb temperatures inside of ducts and hard to reach areas. English and metric engineering units as well as the type of measurement displayed can be easily selected using the push buttons. The push buttons also allow the user to freeze the current reading or retrieve the minimum and maximum readings. A large backlit LCD digital dual display allows the user to see both the temperature and humidity simultaneously and a low battery indicator shows the user when to change batteries. For hands free operation, the thermo-hygrometer can be mounted on a tripod. All units include batteries and a hard carrying case for safe transport.
Models & Ordering
- Humidity and temperature detection in air.
- Relative humidity measurement range: 0 to 100%; Temperature range: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C); Dew point temperature range: -100 to 139.8°F (-73.4 to 59.9°C); Wet bulb temperature range: 7.88 to 139.8°F (-13.4 to 59.9°C).
- Relative humidity accuracy: ±3% from 10 to 90% (at calibration temperature); ±5% for others; Temperature accuracy: ±1°F (±.6°C).
- Dual LCD display for temperature and humidity.
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50 C); Storage: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°C/°F; Humidity resolution: 0.1% RH.
- Power Requirements:
- (4) AAA alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- 5.3 oz (150 g).
- Agency Approval:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|TH-CAL||33% and 75% Salt Bath Calibration Standards.||Next Day||$127.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.