Series MAFS Metal Averaging Flow Sensor
Blade Profile Provides Enhanced Performance and Minimal Flow Disruption
The SERIES MAFS Metal Averaging Flow Sensor is ideal for use with Dwyer Instruments, Inc. precision air velocity gages, transmitters and switches. The Series MAFS uses evenly distributed total and static pressure measuring points to deliver an accurate measurement of velocity pressure in a duct.
- VAV air flow measurement
- Fume hood exhaust flow verification
- HVAC retrofit air flow measurement
Models & Ordering
- Clean air.
- Wetted Materials:
- Aluminum AA6063.
- 400 to 9000 FPM (45.7 m/s): ±2% FS; ±3% FS for 6" and 48" length models.
- 0.81; 0.80 for 6" and 48" lengths; 4" length=0.82.
- Max. Temperature:
- 400°F (204°C); Gasket: -31 to 230°F (-35 to 110°C).
- Minimum Design Flow:
- 400 fpm (2 m/s).
- Maximum Design Flow:
- 12,000 fpm (60.91 m/s).
- Process Connections:
- Dual barb for 3/16" or 1/4" ID tubing.
- Straight Run Requirements:
- 5 diameters or longest side dimensions.
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- Blade design limits disruption of air stream
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Flange mount for rectangular or square ducts
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.