Model LUX-01 Digital Light Meter
Silicon Photodiode Sensor, Reads up to 200,000 Lux
Model LUX-01 Digital Light Meter is able to measure the intensity of fluorescent, metal halide, high-pressure sodium, and incandescent light sources. This meter shows readings on a 3-1/2 digit LCD and can record measurement up to 200,000 lux and up to 20,000 foot-candles. The silicon photodiode sensor allows for use in high temperatures and has a strong angular correction for a highly accurate reading. Model LUX-01 also includes a protective cap for the sensor, ensuring that the meter is always zero calibrated. Applications include HVAC, medical facilities, photography, and cinematography.
- Medical Facilities
Models & Ordering
- Up to 200,000 lux; up to 20,000 foot-candles.
- ±3% of reading (Calibrated to standard incandescent lamp 4681°F (2583°C)) or ±6% other visible light source.
- 3-1/2 digit LCD.
- 1.0 lux; 1.0 foot-candle.
- Silicon photodiode and filter.
- Angle Deviation from Cosine Characteristics:
- 10° ±0.5%, 30° ±2%, 50° ±3%, 60° ±6%, 80° ±25%.
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C); Storage: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V carbon zinc battery, included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 200 hours.
- 22.4 oz (635 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, RoHS.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.