Model SLR-01 Handheld Solar Power Meter
Measures up to 1999 W/m2, Auto-Ranging
Model SLR-01 Handheld Solar Power Meter measures the solar energy to determine the appropriate position or location for solar panels. It can be used to test the performance of solar receivers and solar window treatments. Using the end-mount light sensor, the meter is able to read and display in units of W/m2 and BTU/(ft2*h). The large numbers and high contrast of the LCD make it easy to read the measurement, even in bright areas. Applications include solar farms, office buildings that utilize energy harvesting sensors, and telemetry systems.
- Solar Power Monitoring
- Solar Receivers
- Solar Power Plants
Models & Ordering
- 0 to 1999 W/m2; 0 to 634 BTU/(ft2*h).
- ±10 W/m2; ±3 BTU/(ft2*h) or ±5%, whichever is greater; Additional
induced error above 77°F (25°C) ±0.38 W/m2, ±0.12 BTU/(ft2*h) per °C.
- 3-1/2 digit LCD.
- 0.1 W/m2; 0.1 BTU/(ft2*h).
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C); Storage: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V carbon zinc battery, included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- Approx. 100 hr.
- 20 oz (567 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, RoHS.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.