Series TST Digital Temperature Switch
Heating and Cooling Control, 16 Amp Rating
The SERIES TST Digital Temperature Switch is designed with many heating and cooling applications in mind. This low cost switch is simple to set up with one probe input and SPDT switch output. Programming performed using either the front keypad or through a TS2-K programming Key.
For Modbus Communications, the TS485 serial communication interface is required. Please contact technical support for more information.
- Holding ovens
- Brewing systems
Models & Ordering
- Probe Range:
- PTC: -58 to 302°F (-50 to 150°C); NTC: -58 to 230°F (-50 to 110°C).
- PTC (1000 Ω @ 25°C) or NTC (10KΩ @ 25°C) thermistor.
- SPDT relay rated 16 A @ 240 VAC resistive, 10 FLA, 60 LRA.
- Horsepower Rating (HP):
- 1 HP.
- Control Type:
- Power Requirements:
- 115 VAC, 230 VAC, 24 VAC/VDC, or 12 VAC/VDC.
- Power Consumption:
- 4 VA @ 115/230 VAC; 1.5 VA @ 12/24 VAC/VDC.
- ±1% FS.
- 3-digit, plus sign.
- Memory Backup:
- Nonvolatile memory.
- Ambient Temperature:
- 32 to 131°F (0 to 55°C).
- Storage Temperature:
- -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- 115 and 230 V models: 7.2 oz(204 g); 12 and 24 V models: 4.8 oz(136 g).
- Front Panel Rating:
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, cULus.
- Buzzer indicates probe/memory error or high/low temperature alarm conditions
- Capacitive buttons offer clean panel face design
- Modbus® communication protocol through TTL serial connection
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.