Series VFCR Visi-Float® Acrylic Flowmeters with Roto-Gear Valve Technology
Full On/Off Control and Precise Flow Adjustment in One Valve Design
Series VFCR is currently unavailable, refer to Series RMC or contact technical support for suggested alternatives.
The innovative SERIES VFCR Visi-Float® Acrylic Flowmeter with Roto-Gear Technology is a direct reading variable area flowmeter with scales for liquid or gas applications. Roto-gear valve technology permits full open to close adjustment while maintaining fine flow control of the process media in one valve design. Installation, operation, and maintenance are simple ensuring a long, accurate, and trouble-free operation life.
REMOVABLE ROTO-GEAR VALVE CARTRIDGE ASSEMBLY
Easily remove or replace valve assembly
- Medical equipment
- Pollution monitors
- Chemical injectors
- Gas analysis
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: Acrylic plastic; O-ring: Buna-N (optional fluoroelastomer); Valve: Delrin®; Float: Stainless steel; Float stop: Polyolefin (range no. 141 Polyolefin and PVC); Float rod: 18-8 SST; Fittings: PVC (VFCRII Delrin®); ABS plastic.
- Temperature Limit:
- 120°F (48°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- 100 psig (6.9 bar).
- 2% of FS.
- Process Connection:
- VFCR: 1" female NPT back connections; VFCRII: 1" male NPT back connections.
- Scale Length:
- 5" (127 mm).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Mount in vertical position.
- 25.6 oz (0.73 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- Patent pending interlocking and rotating gear valve design offers fine flow control with full flow adjustment from fully open to fully closed
- Convenient valve cartridge assembly can easily be removed for effortless cleaning saving time and money
- Direct reading scales are hot stamped into the acrylic body resisting fading or wearing and extending product life
- Bodies are cut and precision machined from solid, clear acrylic blocks with white backgrounds for better visibility of the float, increasing reading accuracy
- Valve design features leak tight closure
- OPTION CHART
To order add suffix:
-NIST NIST traceable calibration certificate
-BSPT BSPT process connections
VFCR-X-OPT VFCR FLOWMETER W/ FEMALE FITTINGS VFCRII-X-OPT VFCRII FLOWMETER W/ MALE FITTINGS 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) FLOWMETER RANGE 121 4-25 SCFM AIR 122 5-50 SCFM AIR 123 10-100 SCFM AIR 131 100-700 LPM AIR 132 200-1400 LPM AIR 133 300-2800 LPM AIR 141 .5-5 GPM WATER 142 1-10 GPM WATER 143 2-20 GPM WATER 151 2-20 LPM WATER 152 4-40 LPM WATER 153 10-75 LPM WATER OPTIONS (OPT) -ARB ARBITRARY SCALE -AT ALUMINUM TAG -BSPT BSPT PROCESS CONNECTION -NIST NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE -SPCL SPECIAL CLEANING -VIT FLUOROELASTOMER ORINGS -WL WITHOUT LOGO -PF POINTER FLAG
- Is there any additional isolation valve typically required for installing the flowmeters?
- The VFCR Visi-Float® flowmeter with roto-gear technology features a fully functional adjustment and control valve, this series also features an easily replaceable valve cartridge that can be effortlessly replaced in the field. An isolation valve inserted on the flow inlet of the flowmeter or bank of flowmeters is good standard practice in order to allow the termination of flow to the unit(s) in the event that the cartridge needed to be replaced.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.