Series 616KD-LR Differential Pressure Transmitter - Low Ranges
High Accuracy, Ranges Down to 0.1 in w.c. (25 Pa)
The SERIES 616KD-LR Differential Pressure Transmitter is designed for simplicity, making it the ideal choice for installers and maintenance professionals. These low range instruments not only alleviate cumbersome turn pots typically found in most transmitters, but eliminate entirely the need to span the instruments during calibration. With single digital push button, both ZERO AND SPAN are calibrated properly, nothing else is required. No additional reference pressure sources or separate calibration devices are necessary.
- Air handlers
- Variable air volume
- Duct pressure
- Filter monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±0.25% FS for ±0.4" (100 Pa) and ±0.5" (125 Pa), ±0.5% FS for ±0.25" (60 Pa), and ±1% FS for ±0.1" (25 Pa).
- ±1% / year FSO.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 1 psi max., operation; 10 psi burst.
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 35 VDC (2 wire), 17 to 36 VDC or isolated 21.6 to 33 VAC (3 wire).
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA (2-wire), 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC (3-wire).
- Response Time:
- 2.5 Hz sample rate.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Push buttons.
- Loop Resistance:
- Current Output: 0 to 1250Ω max; Voltage Output: Min. load resistance 1kΩ.
- Current Consumption:
- 40 mA max.
- Electrical Connections:
- 3-wire removable European style terminal block for 16 to 26 AWG.
- Process Connections:
- Barbed, dual size to fit 1/8" & 3/16" (3 mm & 5 mm) ID rubber or vinyl tubing, or 1/4" NPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA1 (IP20).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Vertical with pressure connections pointing down.
- 1.8 oz (51 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Wide selection of low ranges and accuracy cover numerous applications minimizing components and standardizing on design
- Simple calibration push-buttons to set zero and span, saving time installing and maintaining over the service life
- Cost effective and compact device suitable for OEM applications where space, simplicity, and value are key
- Simultaneous current and voltage outputs
- Optional 1/4" NPT process connection allows for use with metal barbed fittings or compression fittings for use with metal tubing
- -AT Aluminum Tag
-COC Certificate of Conformance
-FC Factory Calibration Certificate
-NIST NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
-TC Terminal Cover
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-360||Aluminum DIN rail||Next Day||$8.30||Order|
|A-618||Protective terminal cap||Next Day||$1.00||Order|
616KD-LR-XX-XX-OPT 616KD-LR DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE TRANSMITTER 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) ACCURACY A 0.25% B 1% D 0.5% 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) RANGE 31 0-0.1 INWC 32 0-0.25 INWC 34 0-0.4 INWC 35 0-0.5 INWC 41 -0.1-0-0.1 INWC 42 -0.25-0-0.25 INWC 44 -0.4-0-0.4 INWC 45 -0.5-0-0.5 INWC 61 0-0.25 PA 62 0-0.60 PA 64 0-100 PA 65 0-125 PA 71 -0.25-0-0.25 PA 72 -0.60-0-0.60 PA 74 -100-0-100 PA 75 -125-0-125 PA 3RD SYMBOL (3RD X) PROCESS CONNECTION B PLASTIC BARB N NPT WITH FRONT PUSH BUTTON 4TH SYMBOL (4TH X) OUTPUT D1 4-20MA AND 0-10V D2 4-20MA AND 0-5V D3 4-20MA AND 2-10V D4 4-20MA AND 1-5V OPTIONS (OPT) -AT ALUMINUM TAG -COC CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMANCE -FC FACTORY CALIBRATION -NIST NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE -TC TERMINAL COVER
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.