Series SGO Stainless Steel Schaeffer Gage
1.6% Full Scale Accuracy, 316L SS & PTFE Wetted Parts
The Series SGO Gages have dual English/metric scales with ±1.6% full scale accuracy. The Series SGO gages are designed with 304 SS housing, a 316L SS chamber and PTFE coated diaphragm for excellent chemical compatibility. Units can withstand ambient temperatures up to 149°F (65°C) and process temperatures up to 248°F (120°C). Ranges are available from full vacuum, compound to 300 psi.
- Pulp and Paper
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- 316L SS chamber with PTFE protected steel diaphragm.
- 304 SS.
- ±1.6% FS.
- Pressure Limits:
- 130% FS.
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: -13 to 149°F (-25 to 65°C); Process: 248°F (120°C).
- 4" (100 mm)
- Process Connection:
- 1/2" male NPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 3 (IP55).
- 3.0 lb (1.34 kg).
- Stainless steel housing and wetted parts resist ambient corrosion for longer service life in harsh environments
- Wetted parts permit use in chemical applications
- High accuracy gage for applications requiring more precise measurement
- Models that support vacuum to higher pressure ranges provide a selection to meet specific applications
- Specified with high ambient and process temperature ratings mean more robust uses and longer service-life
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|NISTCAL-PG1||NIST traceable pressure calibration certificate for pressure gages over 1% accuracy. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$99.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.