Model LPI Loop Powered Indicator
Square Root Function and User Defined Curves 4-Digit LED
The Model LPI Loop Powered Indicator accepts a 4-20 mA input signal and displays the associated process variable such as pressure, level, flow, temperature or relative humidity. Local or remote indication of process variable can be viewed on the bright red four-digit LED. The user can quickly modify the instrument configuration via three push buttons. Program input/output scaling, engineering units, offset, decimal point position, and password protection. The Series LPI contains several linearizations which can be applied to the display including straight linear, square root, x 3/2, x 5/2, or a user defined 19 segment linearization curve. The indicator is housed in a NEMA 4X (IP66) polycarbonate enclosure with a 1/2" female NPT side port.
- Displays process values from various transmitters
Models & Ordering
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Maximum Input Current:
- 100 mA for 1 minute.
- ±0.02% FS.
- Zero: 0.002%/°C; Span: 100 ppm/°C.
- Power Requirements:
- 2-wire 4-20 mA loop powered.
- 4-digit, 7.6 mm (high) red LED.
- Maximum Display Range:
- -1999 to 9999.
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- -4 to 167°F (-20 to 75°C).
- Storage Temperature:
- -58 to 185°F (-50 to 85°C).
- 6.0 oz (170 g).
- Front Panel Protection:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Agency Approvals:
- NEMA 4X (IP66) enclosure for outdoor applications
- Programmable input/output scaling, engineering units, offset, decimal point position, and password protection
- Bright red four-digit LED
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.