Model IRM20 Noncontact Infrared Thermometer
6:1 Distance-to-Target Size Ratio, Selectable °F or °C, Laser Sighting
This product is no longer available, Contact Us for additional information.
- Measurement Range:
- 0 to 500°F (-18 to 260°C).
- Operating Range:
- Ambient: 32 to 120°F (0 to 50°C).
- ±2% of reading or ±3.5°F (±2°C) whichever is greater for targets at 30 to 500°F (-1 to 260°C); ±5°F (±3°C) for targets at 0 to 30°F (-18 to -1°C).
- ±2% of reading or ±3°F (±2°C).
- Response Time:
- 500 ms, 95% response.
- Distance to Target:
- Fixed 0.95.
- One 9V battery, 12 hours continuous use.
- Storage Temperature:
- -4 to 150°F (-20 to 65°C) without battery.
- Relative Humidity:
- 10-95% RH noncondensing up to 86°F (35°C).
- Spectral Response:
- 7-18 µm.
- 0.5 lb (227 g).
- Agency Approvals: