Model TR-7 SAFE-T-GROUND
Explosion-proof, Intrinsically Safe, Ground Continuity Control
Model TR-7 Safe-T-Ground provides continuous monitoring of a truck’s ground connection throughout loading operations. Static electricity is often brought in by tank trucks entering the loading area. The Safe-T-Ground Model TR-7 instantly stops loading operations if a tank truck loses its ground.
To safeguard loading operations, the Safe-T-Ground circuit can be wired into your pump control – and to an audible alarm or signal light.
- Oil and gas
Models & Ordering
- 356-T6 cast aluminum alloy (copper free), explosion-proof - Class I, Group D.
- 6-5/8" W x 10-3/8" H x 5-5/8" D.
- Power Requirements:
- 105-125 VAC 60 Hz 7.75 watts - with light, 1.75 watts - without lights. Optional 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Electrical Rating, Relay:
- DPDT, 10 amps, 125 VAC, 60 Hz contact rating.
- Terminal strip.
- Conduit Connection:
- 3/4" NPT.
- 7/16" mounting lugs, integrally cast.
- (Grounding clamp) molded polyethylene with berylium copper contact clips. 16-2 type SO coiled cable; retracts to 3', extends to 16'.
- Grounding Studs:
- 2 supplied. Order a pair for each truck.
- Shipping Weight:
- 20 lb with contactor and cord.
- Agency Approvals:
- Explosion-proof housing
- Audible alarm and LED status indicators
- Integral pilot lights
- 30' coiled cable
- Temporary contactor assemblies
- Clamp connectors
- Other supply voltages
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|200616-00||#4, Stud type contactor (complete) Includes: #4A, #4F & #4G||Same Day||$187.00||Order|
|200652-00||#4A, Stud type contactor Handle||Same Day||$105.00||Order|
|350648-00||#4F, Coiled cord, 16 ft. (standard length)||1-2 Weeks||$75.00||Order|
|350648-01||#4F-X, Coiled cord, 32 ft.||1-2 Weeks||$153.00||Order|
|100339-00||#4G, Mil-Spec cord connector||1-2 Weeks||$31.75||Order|
|200615-00||#4B, Battery type contactor (complete) includes: #4C, #4F & #4G||Same Day||$153.00||Order|
|200653-00||#4C, Battery type contactor handle||Same Day||$48.25||Order|
|200654-00||#4H, Brass grounding stud (2 required per truck)||Same Day||$24.50||Order|
|200655-00||#4H-T, Temporary grounding stud assembly||Less Than 1 Week||$142.00||Order|
|200906-00||ICC-7, TR-7 internal chassis circuit (complete assembly)||1-2 Weeks||$299.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.