Series 607 Differential Pressure Transmitter
±0.25% or ±0.5% FS Accuracy, Ranges from 0-0.1" w.c.
Series 607 Differential Pressure Transmitter combines very low ranges with exceptional stability, reliability and either ±0.25% or ±0.5% accuracy for the most demanding applications. Ranges from 0-0.1" to 0-25" w.c. Ultra thin glass clad silicon diaphragm design resists shock and vibration, practically eliminates drift. Certification to NIST standards is included with each unit. Tough stainless steel housing is NEMA 2 rated to protect against moisture and dirt. Use with air and other compatible gases.
- Leak Detection
- Clean Room Control
- Lab and Fume Hood Pressure Control
Models & Ordering
- Air and nonconductive, noncorrosive gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±0.5% or ±0.25% F.S.
- ±0.5% F.S.O./yr.
- Temperature Limits:
- -20 to 160°F (-29 to 71°C), 10 to 95% RH.
- Pressure Limits:
- 10 psig (0.69 bar).
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- 35 to 135°F (2 to 57°C).
- Thermal Effects:
- ±0.015% F.S./°F (zero and span).
- Power Requirements:
- 12-36 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA DC, 2-wire.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Externally accessible potentiometers, non-interactive, ±10% F.S. adjustment.
- Response Time:
- 250 msec max.
- Loop Resistance:
- 0 to 1045 ohms Vmin=12V+[(.22A)(RL)].
- Current Consumption:
- 3.6 mA (min).
- Electrical Connections:
- Screw terminals.
- Process Connections:
- Barbed stainless steel for 3/16" I.D. tubing.
- 300 Series stainless steel (NEMA 2).
- 1.04 lb (472 g).
- Agency Approvals:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Code||Order|
|A-302F-A||303SS static pressure tip with mounting flange, 4" hook style. For 3/16" ID rubber or plastic tubing, includes mounting screws.||Same Day||$9.10||B||Order|
|NISTCAL-PT1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for pressure transmitters.NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$135.00||B||Order|