Series 16C 1/16 DIN Temperature Controller
PID Control, Auto-Tuning, Dual Display, RS-485 Communication
The compact Series 16C Temperature Controller offers accurate temperature measurement and control in a 1/16 DIN package. Designed for direct or reverse acting (cooling or heating) control, the Series 16C can be programmed for simple ON/OFF or more complex PID control functions. PID control is supported with manual or auto-tuning. Select relay, voltage or current output for control methods.
The Series 16C accepts a variety of thermocouple and RTD inputs. Process value and setpoint value are displayed simultaneously on the large dual LED. Auto-tuning, engineering units (°F or °C), and alarm status is also indicated on the faceplate. Two alarm outputs are included on the unit with 12 preprogrammed alarm functions.
Models & Ordering
- Thermocouple & RTD (see Catalog page).
- Two 4-digit, 7 segment .25" H (6.35 mm) LED's. PV: red; SV: green.
- ±0.25% span, ±1 least significant digit.
- Supply Voltage:
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption:
- 5 VA max.
- Operating Temperature:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Memory Backup:
- Nonvolatile memory.
- Control Output Ratings:
- Relay: SPST, 5 A @ 250 VAC resistive; Voltage Pulse: 14 V, 10% to -20% (max 40 mA); Current: 4 to 20 mA.
- RS-485 Modbus® A-5-11/RTU communication protocol.
- 4 oz (114 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, RoHS, cUL, UL.
- Front Panel Rating:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|SCD-SW||Configuration software.||Same Day||$35.00||Order|
|MN-1||Mini-Node™ RS-485 to USB converter.||Same Day||$77.50||Order|
|A-600||R/C snubber (recommended for inductive loads like a solenoid or contactor).||Same Day||$18.50||Order|
- We are trying to program a temperature control and receive the following message - Communication error > address 01: no response from controller at register 795 (031A). What could be causing this error?
- The register 795 is a Modbus register. One of the reasons why there is a communication error is the -992 for the RS-485 communication is LOVELINK Protocol, if you are trying to communicate with Modbus® protocol, it will not work. See the LoveLink™III Software.
DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.