Series 475 Mark III Handheld Digital Manometer
Ranges from 1" w.c. to 150 psid, ±0.5% Accuracy
The SERIES 475 Mark III Handheld Digital Manometer measures positive, negative, or differential pressures of air and natural gases in ranges from 1 in w.c. (0.249 kPa) to 150 psid (10.34 bar). The dual push pads on the front panel control the on/off, auto zero, and pressure unit selection, allowing for simple operation with no set up needed. When used with a Dwyer® Pitot tube, the Series 475 can also be used as an air velocity gage.
- Monitoring natural gas pressures on boilers and other combustion equipment
- Air velocity monitoring, when used with a Dwyer® Pitot tube and AV calculator
- Field calibration of other instruments
- Monitoring or troubleshooting HVAC systems
Models & Ordering
- Air and compatible combustible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±0.5% Full Scale, 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C); ±1.5% Full Scale from 32 to 60°F and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40°C).
- Pressure Hysteresis:
- ±0.1% of Full Scale.
- Pressure Limits:
- See catalog page.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Storage Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- 0.42" (10.6 mm) 4-digit LCD.
- See Ordering page.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, installed non-functional, user replaceable.
- 10.8 oz. (306 g).
- Process Connections:
- Two barbed connections for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) or 3/16" (4.76 mm) I.D. tubing. Two compression fittings for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) I.D. x 1/4" (6.35 mm) O.D. tubing for 475-7 & 475-8 only.
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, FM.
- Rugged aluminum case protects instrument from damage during transport/use
- Large, easy to read LCD and simple operation
- FM approved to be intrinsically safe in hazardous locations, Class 1, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T4 Ta = 70°C
- -AV Kit includes Model 475 Digital Manometer, Pitot Tube, two No. A-303 static pressure tips with magnetic mounting, 3/16" I.D. rubber tubing, No. A-397 step drill for 3/16" - 1/2" holes in 1/16" increments, No. A-532 AV slide chart, 9 volt battery, and fitted polyethylene case.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-472||Kit, less manometer||Same Day||$210.00||Order|
|A-201||Rubber latex tubing has less tendency to kink in storage and occupies less space, thus is best for portable work. 3/16" ID, 9' length.||Same Day||$7.50||Order|
|A-303||Portable static pressure tip, for 3/16" ID rubber or plastic tubing with 4" insertion.||Same Day||$9.95||Order|
|A-375||Compression fitting connections, 1/8" tube to 1/8" NPT male.||1-2 Weeks||$3.30||Order|
|A-397||Rugged step drill, quickly provides true round holes in thin materials, no center punch needed to start, automatically de-burrs drilled hole, high speed steel, drills 3/16" through 1/2" holes in 1/16" increments.||Same Day||$33.75||Order|
|A-463||Plastic carrying case with foam liner for 475-1-AV air velocity kit - 13-1/2" x 10" x 2-3/8".||1-2 Weeks||$74.00||Order|
|A-532||Air velocity calculator slide chart.||Same Day||$10.00||Order|
|166T||Telescoping pitot tube||Same Day||$180.00||Order|
|166-6-CF||Pocket size Pitot tube, 1/8" dia., 6" insertion length, 3" tip, with 1/8" male NPT compression fitting.||Same Day||$88.00||Order|
|A-402A||Carrying case for most manometers; tough, gray nylon pouch, double zippered with belt loop||Same Day||$41.75||Order|
|A-47X-BOOT||Rubber boot for manometers||Same Day||$12.50||Order|
|EXAMPLE||475||000||AV||Series 475-000-AV Mark III Handheld Digital Manometer, range 0-1.000" w.c., with air velocity kit.|
|SERIES||475||Mark III Handheld Digital Manometer|
|1.000" w.c. / .2491 kPa
4.000" w.c. / 0.996 kPa
10.00" w.c. / 2.491 kPa
20.00" w.c. / 4.982 kPa
40.00" w.c. / 9.96 kPa
200.0" w.c. / 49.82 kPa
10.00 psi / .6895 bar
20.00 psi / 1.379 bar
30.00 psi / 2.069 bar
100.0 psi / 6.895 bar (range not available with -AV Option)
150.0 psi / 10.34 bar (range not available with -AV Option)
|1.000" w.c. / .2491 kPa with Telescoping Pitot Tube
4.000" w.c. / 0.996 kPa with Telescoping Pitot Tube
10.00" w.c. / 2.491 kPa with Telescoping Pitot Tube
20.00" w.c. / 4.982 kPa with Telescoping Pitot Tube
40.00" w.c. / 9.96 kPa with Telescoping Pitot Tube
200.0" w.c. / 49.82 kPa with Telescoping Pitot Tube
10.00 psi / .6895 bar with Telescoping Pitot Tube
20.00 psi / 1.379 bar with Telescoping Pitot Tube
30.00 psi / 2.069 bar with Telescoping Pitot Tube
|Air Velocity Kit
NIST Certificate of Calibration
- What's the sample rate of the 475 digital manometer series? Is there an average function of the the past samples?
- The sample rate is 1 reading per second. There is no average function of past samples.
- We use series 475-6-FM Mk III digital manometer. What is the recommended calibration interval?
- We do not have an official recommended calibration interval. However, we would suggest checking the calibration at least once or twice a year depending on the applciation and how often the unit is used.
- Is there a manometer that is compatible with chlorine gas and sodium hydroxide (bleach)?
- Unfortunately, we do not have any manometers available that can handle chlorine gas or sodium hydroxide (bleach).
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.