Series 475 Intrinsically Safe Handheld Digital Manometer
Ranges from 1" w.c. to 150 psid, ±0.5% Accuracy
The SERIES 475 Handheld Digital Manometer measures positive, negative, or differential pressures of air and natural gases in ranges from 1 in w.c. (0.249 kPa) to 150 psid (10.34 bar). The dual push pads on the front panel control the on/off, auto zero, and pressure unit selection, allowing for simple operation with no set up needed. When used with a Dwyer® Pitot tube, the Series 475 can also be used as an air velocity gage.
- Monitoring natural gas pressures on boilers and other combustion equipment
- Air velocity monitoring, when used with a Dwyer® Pitot tube and AV calculator
- Field calibration of other instruments
- Monitoring or troubleshooting HVAC systems
Models & Ordering
- Air and compatible combustible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±0.5% Full Scale, 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C); ±1.5% Full Scale from 32 to 60°F and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40°C).
- Pressure Hysteresis:
- ±0.1% of Full Scale.
- Pressure Limits:
- See catalog page.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Storage Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- 0.42" (10.6 mm) 4-digit LCD.
- See Ordering page.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, installed non-functional, user replaceable.
- 10.8 oz. (306 g).
- Process Connections:
- Two barbed connections for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) or 3/16" (4.76 mm) I.D. tubing. Two compression fittings for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) I.D. x 1/4" (6.35 mm) O.D. tubing for 475-7 & 475-8 only.
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, FM.
- Rugged aluminum case protects instrument from damage during transport/use
- Large, easy to read LCD and simple operation
- FM approved to be intrinsically safe in hazardous locations, Class 1, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T4 Ta = 70°C
- -AV Kit includes Model 475 Digital Manometer, Pitot Tube, two No. A-303 static pressure tips with magnetic mounting, 3/16" I.D. rubber tubing, No. A-397 step drill for 3/16" - 1/2" holes in 1/16" increments, No. A-532 AV slide chart, 9 volt battery, and fitted polyethylene case.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-472T||Kit, less manometer||Less Than 1 Week||$325.00||Order|
|A-201||Rubber latex tubing has less tendency to kink in storage and occupies less space, thus is best for portable work. 3/16" ID, 9' length.||Next Day||$7.50||Order|
|A-303||Portable static pressure tip, for 3/16" ID rubber or plastic tubing with 4" insertion.||Next Day||$9.95||Order|
|A-375||Compression fitting connections, 1/8" tube to 1/8" NPT male.||1-2 Weeks||$3.30||Order|
|A-397||Rugged step drill, quickly provides true round holes in thin materials, no center punch needed to start, automatically de-burrs drilled hole, high speed steel, drills 3/16" through 1/2" holes in 1/16" increments.||Next Day||$60.00||Order|
|A-463||Plastic carrying case with foam liner for 475-1-AV air velocity kit - 13-1/2" x 10" x 2-3/8".||1-2 Weeks||$74.00||Order|
|A-532||Air velocity calculator slide chart.||Next Day||$10.00||Order|
|166T||Telescoping pitot tube||Next Day||$189.00||Order|
|166-6-CF||Pocket size Pitot tube, 1/8" dia., 6" insertion length, 3" tip, with 1/8" male NPT compression fitting.||Next Day||$92.00||Order|
|A-402A||Carrying case for most manometers; tough, gray nylon pouch, double zippered with belt loop||Next Day||$41.75||Order|
|A-47X-BOOT||Rubber boot for manometers (manometer no included).||Next Day||$12.50||Order|
|EXAMPLE||475||000||AV||Series 475-000-AV Mark III Handheld Digital Manometer, range 0-1.000" w.c., with air velocity kit.|
|SERIES||475||Mark III Handheld Digital Manometer|
|1.000" w.c. / .2491 kPa
4.000" w.c. / 0.996 kPa
10.00" w.c. / 2.491 kPa
20.00" w.c. / 4.982 kPa
40.00" w.c. / 9.96 kPa
200.0" w.c. / 49.82 kPa
10.00 psi / .6895 bar
20.00 psi / 1.379 bar
30.00 psi / 2.069 bar
100.0 psi / 6.895 bar (range not available with -AV Option)
150.0 psi / 10.34 bar (range not available with -AV Option)
|1.000" w.c. / .2491 kPa with Telescoping Pitot Tube
4.000" w.c. / 0.996 kPa with Telescoping Pitot Tube
10.00" w.c. / 2.491 kPa with Telescoping Pitot Tube
20.00" w.c. / 4.982 kPa with Telescoping Pitot Tube
40.00" w.c. / 9.96 kPa with Telescoping Pitot Tube
200.0" w.c. / 49.82 kPa with Telescoping Pitot Tube
10.00 psi / .6895 bar with Telescoping Pitot Tube
20.00 psi / 1.379 bar with Telescoping Pitot Tube
30.00 psi / 2.069 bar with Telescoping Pitot Tube
|Air Velocity Kit
NIST Certificate of Calibration
- What's the sample rate of the 475 digital manometer series? Is there an average function of the the past samples?
- The sample rate is 1 reading per second. There is no average function of past samples.
- We use series 475-6-FM Mk III digital manometer. What is the recommended calibration interval?
- We do not have an official recommended calibration interval. However, we would suggest checking the calibration at least once or twice a year depending on the applciation and how often the unit is used.
- Is there a manometer that is compatible with chlorine gas and sodium hydroxide (bleach)?
- Unfortunately, we do not have any manometers available that can handle chlorine gas or sodium hydroxide (bleach).
- I have four Series 475 Mark III Handheld Digital Manometers that we have had for one year. I would like to have them calibrated, but I do not know where to send them. Do you offer a calibration service for the products you sell?
- Yes, we provide NIST calibration for the 475 series both at the time of purchase and afterwards. Please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-872-9141 and provide them with your model number(s).
- Does the 475 model work with propane?
- The 475 is compatible with combustible gases and is FM approved.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.