Model 480 Vaneometer™ Swing Vane Anemometer
Use This Sensitive Dwyer Unit to Measure Low Air Velocities – at Low Cost
The MODEL 480 Vaneometer™ Swing Vane Anemometer is a durable, economically priced instrument specifically designed to simplify the measurement of low air velocities. It is accurate to ±5% of full scale to 100 FPM and ±10% from 100 FPM to the top of scale. It has a spirit level to ensure accurate readings and the large scales are easy to read and visible from both sides.
- Measure air flow into laboratory fume hoods
Models & Ordering
- Small size and weight for easy portability
- Easy to clean ABS plastic housing
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-390||Extra vanes, pkg. of 2.||Next Day||$12.50||Order|
- Can the Vaneometer model 480 be equipped with a scale to read in inches of water? We want to use the vaneometer to assure we have a pressure differential of -0.01 wc when measured at the door gap to a patient isolation room.
- The series 480 does not come with a scale reading in inches w.c., the scales would be in velocity units to read air velocity. However, we do have differential pressure gages or manometers than can be used to measure the differential pressure in an inches w.c. scale. I would recommend taking a look at our Series 2000 Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gage, as we do have many customers use these for clean room applications. We have the model number 2000-00N which has a range of 0-0.2. and the major grads will be 0.01” w.c.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.